WTT/WTB Have BBS air dam, want Zender

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
mooseheadm5
Beamter
Beamter

WTT/WTB Have BBS air dam, want Zender

Post by mooseheadm5 »

I have this BBS air dam
and would like a Zender air dam to complete my kit. Repairable damage is OK. Care to trade?
wkohler

Post by wkohler »

SpasticDwarf has a Zender, but I don't know if he's selling it. He's obviously not using it at this time. I think it's got a crack in it, but no reason that couldn't be fixed. I'd rather use the BBS if I had the choice. Of course, to run that BBS, you need an early valance, which so far as I can tell makes running an oil cooler tricky.

The Zender is a very similar design, but I think BBS did a better job pulling it off.
mooseheadm5
Beamter
Beamter

Post by mooseheadm5 »

I like the BBS for sure, but have a need to run an oil cooler for the M5. If I am not mistaken, the Zender is vented for the oil cooler. Thanks for the heads up. I'll contact SD.
alpinass

Hartge

Post by alpinass »

THis one have oil cooler vents too....

mooseheadm5
Beamter
Beamter

Post by mooseheadm5 »

I looooove that Hartge repop. It is fantastic looking on every car I have seen it on. I don't think you'll be up for the trade, though, and I haven't the money to spend on it for the M5 (it needs too much other stuff.) I will, however, spend whatever I can on the 535is and that air dam is likely going to be included to house an intercooler.
mooseheadm5
Beamter
Beamter

Post by mooseheadm5 »

Still looking.
2ndeagle

Post by 2ndeagle »

I have a set of Zender skirts. They have been refinished and primered, ready for paint. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
wkohler

Post by wkohler »

2ndeagle wrote:I have a set of Zender skirts. They have been refinished and primered, ready for paint. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
He's got the skirtz. He wants to trade the airdam for an airdam.
mooseheadm5
Beamter
Beamter

Post by mooseheadm5 »

Yup. I have kohler's least favorite skirts. Also have the apron. Just looking for the air dam.
rojacob

Post by rojacob »

2ndeagle wrote:I have a set of Zender skirts. They have been refinished and primered, ready for paint. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

I'm interested!....send me a pm