D900-3531 E28 535i/E24 635/E23 735 $90 shipped
D900-3532 E28 535i/E24 635/E23 735 $90 shipped
Turner Motorsport
179-500 E34 535i 89-92 6800rpm 5 speed manual transmission $90 shipped
380-200 E30 325i 87 6800rpm manual transmission $80 shipped
413-000 E34 525i thru 92 / E36 325i $80 shipped
Autothority
M30 200A E28 535i/E24 635/E23 735 $75 shipped

Functional vent kits: vent and thumbwheel to make your top vent work! $20 shipped

Euro seat belt clips for B pillar: stop the seat belts from flapping around when the windows are down. $15 shipped

Cabin temp sensors $40 shipped.

Red diagnostic caps $50 shipped.

Center console cointrays: pearl beige $20 shipped.

Chrome exterior door handles, set of four $75 shipped.

Pfeba shark spoiler, Alpine white $200 shipping extra.

Pfeba 535iS/M5 front spoiler light silver /salmon : includes mounting bracket and both foglights: $300 shipping extra.

Hella headlight sets: 5 1/4" H1 high beam, H4 low/high beam includes bulbs, pigtail for H1, and rear dust caps/covers: $125 shipping extra.

E28 front strut housings with ABS provision: dry rust free California examples: $150 each or $250 pair, shipping extra.

Eibach spring set: one coil removed $125 shipped.

Racing Dynamics 18mm 3 point adjustable rear swaybar with bushings: $150 shipping extra.

Koni Rallysport 22mm 3 point adjustable front swaybar and 19mm 2 point adjustable rear swaybar set: $200 shipping extra.

Koni Rallysport 16mm 3 point adjustable rear swaybar: $100 shipping extra.

DINAN adjustable camber rear subframe: new bushings installed, eccentrics replated, nice paint: $350 shipping extra.

BBS RS wheel set: RS 005 7J x 16H2 ET 11 front, RS 061 8J x 16H2 ET 20 rear, includes center hex caps with waffle pieces, center cap plastic wrench, and metal valve stems. Wheels are straight and clean. $1200 shipping extra.

B34 oil pans: very clean! Ready to install after removing your cracked leaking pan. $125 shipping extra.

Items located in Vacaville,CA. PM with email address for pictures or email direct for fastest response: shermanmartinez@hotmail.com
Last edited by vviking on Jul 12, 2021 4:52 PM, edited 1 time in total.
alpinass

Re: BMW accessories: Interior, exterior, suspension, wheels

Post by alpinass »

Sherman
PM'd you interested in the BBS RS wheels - any cracks?
Thanks!
Paul
vviking

Post by vviking »

Emails replied to and pictures sent.
astupidname

Post by astupidname »

Very interested in that rear subframe but worried shipping is gonna be a killer :(
alpinass

Post by alpinass »

Sherman,

Got nothing PLEASE send again so we can get the ball rolling.
marek

Post by marek »

Also got nothing. Please send me pics of the BBS and the Dinan rear subframe to 16vg60@gmail.com
MyCarBurnsOil

Post by MyCarBurnsOil »

PM'd you about the Sturt Housings.
milarsky

Post by milarsky »

Need a set of seat belt clips for B pillar.

milarsky@gmail.com
sbuontempo

Post by sbuontempo »

Hi,
Can you please send me a picture of Pfeba shark spoiler.
My email is: sbuontempo@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Sab
kojo96

Post by kojo96 »

Just as an FYI,...

email direct for fastest response: shermanmartinez@hotmail.com
svveetmikko

Post by svveetmikko »

Email sent yesterday.
vviking

Post by vviking »

Pictures and emails sent. Dave, no need to tell them about what is already in the post. It separates the A students from the D/F students. (A students read and get the parts they want, D/F students complain that they didn't know they could email direct instead of a PM to get quickest response. LOL)
alpinass

Post by alpinass »

Hi Sherman - you can try laclean@gmail.com - I am not getting your email responses.
Thanks!
Paul
vviking

Post by vviking »

Pictures sent.
alpinass

Post by alpinass »

NO PICS - did everyone else get pics? :cool:
marek

Post by marek »

Hi Sherman,

Sent you an email about the subframe. Please let me know shipping to 90731
alpinass

Post by alpinass »

Hi Sherman - still waiting for pics and prices on BBS RS shipped to Gardena 90248 - As I mentioned - I have a FEDEX acct.
ElGuappo

Post by ElGuappo »

I guess Sherman doesn't like me either, no pics or responses.
WTF dude?
I'm in Sacramento and can pickup, you don't even have to ship.
Guess you don't want my money...
LarryM

Post by LarryM »

I've been watching this thread without commenting but I think it's time to speak up.

At first I thought it was just me.

Earlier this year I discovered the OP had the BBS wheels for sale, and inquired about them. Communications with him have been very spotty; at one point he said he wasn't receiving my emails but evidently at least one of them got through, and I did manage to get pics. I immediately replied to his email inquiring about price but haven't heard back from him since April 24th. Then I saw the wheels listed in this ad. So I really don't know what's going on.

I've dealt with him before, and consider him to be an honest seller. Several years ago I bought a Getrag tranny from him. It wasn't until after installation (almost a year later) that I discovered it was bad, and he stood behind it by giving me a good replacement tranny in exchange. I also bought a resurfaced M5 flywheel from him that was fine. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again, but communications seem to be a real problem, for whatever reason....
vviking

Post by vviking »

Well Jay, first of all did it ever occur to you that your message was never received by me? I don't even know you but you sure are making it hard to like you with your terrible uninformed attitude. I'm not worried about shipping items as i have shipped many things in the past and have already shipped items from this post. I received NO email from you.

Larry, I sent you pictures of the wheels and you replied after seeing the pictures that they weren't to your liking. That was the ONLY email I got from you on that occasion. The only thing that is spotty is your memory of what happened. I gave you a price on the wheels and it must have been beyond your budget because you stated that the wheels were not to your liking again. Do you know what's going on NOW? Or do I have to explain it further? You were lucky to get a replacement transmission seeing it was A YEAR later after the sale. It was VERY suspicious how you dropped off the bad transmission ONLY when I was not present.

And last, but certainly not least Paul. You replied to me and immediately stated that you were the first one to reply without even knowing if others had replied via my personal email. I guess you are Nostradamus in retirement there in Florida. You then immediately began making an offer on the price of the wheels without even having seen them and mentioned that you would pay for shipping as if I was going to pay to ship the wheels to you.
I went to the first person that responded and they bought the wheels upon seeing the pictures. My post did not mention best offer anywhere in it. You can stop sending me emails since the wheels were sold the day the post was made to the first person that responded.

I am highly entertained by the lack of maturity of some responses and claims of those who stated they sent an email and yet there was NOTHING from them in any folder of my email. Some received pictures then dropped off the face of the earth whereas others replied back 7-10 days later saying they wished to buy a high demand item like the wheels or subframe and were informed that those items sold on the first day of the post! You have to move fast on items that are priced for a quick sale! The price was so low on the wheels that some asked if the barrels were cracked and I responded to them that if indeed they were cracked I would have informed them of that fact or shown it in the pictures they received. I also mentioned that they probably needed to do business with somebody that was honest since it would be poor policy to not mention or show a defect like that to a prospective buyer.
ElGuappo

Post by ElGuappo »

Sherman, we have met multiple times, but unfortunately, you were rather a jerk each time. I've been in the NorCal E28 scene just as long as you have.
Not sure what your deal is, but if you're using the BS excuse of "I didn't get your email" to the email address that you provided, sure sounds like you pick and choose to whom you want to sell.
Good luck with your sale. :|
LarryM

Post by LarryM »

Sherman,

Your statements completely distort the facts surrounding any business dealings I’ve had with you and I’m here to set the record straight in public. My initial impression of you has also completely changed.

First off, I want to say that last year a guy in NorCal called me looking for parts and your name came up. He said he had reached out to you about the same parts but you had “dissed” him; he was plenty pi$$ed but I calmed him down by telling him that it was probably just a matter of miscommunication. Your pompous responses here now lead me to believe otherwise.

About that transmission: You sold it to me as a sound, functioning unit. I explained that I was busy collecting parts for a future manual swap, and it might be a quite awhile before I would be able to get it installed to confirm its condition. You said no problem; you’d stand behind it. When it turned out to be defective, you were good to your word and cordially offered to exchange it for another one, for which I was very appreciative. Until now I thought you were motivated by honesty and good business practice. I didn’t realize that all this time you were secretly harboring resentment. I hope you didn’t turn around and sell that bad tranny to someone else for anything other than spare parts.

Further, I didn’t just “drop it off “ when you “weren’t present”; in fact we met IN-PERSON at your house! Being 400 miles apart, we had pre-arranged a time well in advance. I made the drive up there and on 5/12/18, we did the exchange in your driveway. There was nothing “suspicious” about the whole thing, and we had a chat afterwards about your ’02 project. Don’t you remember any of that???

About the BBS wheels you were selling: I don’t know what gave you the impression they “weren’t to my liking”. When I received the pics from you back in April I replied immediately: “They look good; how much are you asking?” Since then I’ve followed up a total of five times without hearing back. Have you not received any of those emails? If you did, it would be obvious that I was still interested.

If you’re truly having problems receiving or sending emails then it’s really something you should look into rather than immediately projecting guilt onto others.

But now I’m getting the feeling that you do regard yourself as being above others on this forum…. only bothering to respond to emails and inquiries when you “feel” like it or when they’re “worthy” of your time. If you’re going to foster good relationships while selling things to people, you need an attitude adjustment.

In order to reduce all this hostility, have you ever considered simply marking items “sold” in your ad so that people won’t bother to keep emailing you after-the-fact? Or maybe informing potential buyers with a polite note like “sorry, that item has been sold”, rather have them continue sending you emails without getting a response from you? It’s just a matter of common courtesy and respect.
EuroShark

Post by EuroShark »

I had a great interaction with Sherman. I sent an email about the parts I wanted, he replied with photos, I said "great, I'll take them" and sent money. He even called to let me know he when was boxing my stuff up. As a bonus, the parts arrived in better shape than I expected. That hardly ever happens.
bert poliakoff

Post by bert poliakoff »

Sherman can be a bit "rough" around the edges but my experience with him was positive with good communication and fast shipping. Basically it's his way or the hiway but that doesn't make him a villan again my deal was solid