Intro to 2021

General conversations about BMW E28s and the people who own them.
Mike W.

Intro to 2021

Post by Mike W. »

It's early, but so far... I got this from a SIL. Seems to fit.

dsmith

Re: Intro to 2021

Post by dsmith »

Yes, terrible continuation from 2020 in logistics. Maybe you can tell all of your CA friends to unload their sea containers, so I can get some to load. It’s killing me in air freight from Asia.
dsw99a

Post by dsw99a »

Well, seems we've reached the bottom. General consensus is, no where to go but up? Hopefully?
It is still baffling to me that we have reached this moment in history for Mr. Barnum, eh - Trump.

Ive been baffled from the start and here we are at the bitter end. Im usually apolitical, and to add Im not a Trump hater. But it seems to me this is the end of the "experiment"; ie. a "non" politician in power.

I recount some saying about how absolute power -corrupts absolutely.
Ive always been in awe how he treats his constituency, he many times said how he loves, the "uneducated".

I guess we can say we witnessed this travesty of the American 'Governmental System. Storming the Capital building, REALLY! for this guy?

Lets vote people into office who have a proven record of caring for the people. Not peoples wallet, not their entitled positions or assumed situations.
Ive heard talk of pendulem swings. But Wow!

Lets settle this thing down. We "were" in the Greatest democracy in the world, and now that seems diminished. by a few, easily swayed buffons.

Ive always heard about how 85% of the people are sheep. It has rarely been so clear. He has no standing, no inkling of malice in the voting system, and just because he cant stand losing, he will bring down the whole thing?

He is no where near that smart or worthy.

I belive that we can always improve, that includes the constitution. But this is complete buffonery. Smarten up, lets not be lead to slaughter.

This is A Great Nation.

Again, im mostly apolitical. So dont beat me up. This just seems to be some kind of anomaly?

Lets discuss.
Kenny Blankenship

Post by Kenny Blankenship »

Oh dear. Are we headed to The Tailpipe?
dsw99a

Post by dsw99a »

Just saying...
I didnt mean to derail things.
:brickwall:
gadget73

Post by gadget73 »

Concur with OP. Also I'd like to thank all the people who said it couldn't possibly be more screwed up than 2020 because we all know what happens when people say things like that.
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

Ive always heard about how 85% of the people are sheep. It has rarely been so clear.
That is proven with the income tax, where the huge middle class just pays the way.

Mike, it has to be tough being in CA these days. At least you are not in the big cities in the south. Stay safe.
laguna30

Post by laguna30 »

Think it started with electing Governors who were "tough" guys
Jesse and Arnold come to mind
Took it to the next level
National and a reality TV star
Fail
Mike W.

Post by Mike W. »

Jeez guys, granted this year isn't starting out as well as it might have, pick your reason, but I thought it was a nice lighthearted graphic. Something to maybe smile or chuckle at. No more, no less.
sail_or_drive

Post by sail_or_drive »

Jeez guys, granted this year isn't starting out as well as it might have, pick your reason, but I thought it was a nice lighthearted graphic. Something to maybe smile or chuckle at. No more, no less.
Here's one for you: Last Wednesday will be referred to as: "December 37th 2020"
tn535i

Post by tn535i »

I have just said "New Year" to anyone who says HNY to me. Then I say I'm waiting for a reason to add "Happy".
John SCB

Post by John SCB »

It appears that things are looking better now.
a

Post by a »

Gee whiz, Mike why'd ya hafta get me started. I'm self medicating more than usual as it is. This isn't over until that treasonous toad is under 24/7 supervision. And his aiders and abettors need to b held accountable. Medicine of choice is a '16 Chateau de TankCar CA Cab Sauv by Charles Shaw. It actually isn't too bad as I head toward the lees. This is as wild as it gets until March when I'm scheduled to get vaccinated. I haven't sheltered in place this long to be taken out now. Meanwhile, I helping Bezos edge out Musk for biggest billionaire. Rant over oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR IIIIIII :cool: