WTB: 2-Piece center console + dash/steering column trim piece

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
MattyCV

WTB: 2-Piece center console + dash/steering column trim piece

Post by MattyCV »

Hey all,

Looking for a couple interior parts. PNW area is preferred but can deal with shipping if necessary to get these. If you're parting a car around the PNW with black interior, that'd be even better as I can come and get the parts out.

1. 2-piece center console/handbrake console in ANTHRAZIT. The one that has electric seat control switches. The one I have has come apart and need to replace the entire thing; both pieces. Would be really cool if it was the M5 black leather one, but not necessary (but if you have one, let me know). Must be in decent/good condition. No cracks or anything needing to be repaired.

2. 51451888064, ANTHRAZIT. This is the trim piece between the dash and steering column; very small. I've attached a photo below for better clarification. It will be #3 on the diagram. Would be nice to have the little screws from it as well, but not necessary. Must be in good condition. No cracks or major blemishes that can't be wiped off with a rag.

Thank you! Looking to get my M5 looking good on the inside again.

-Matthew
Bonsaibacker

Re: WTB: 2-Piece center console + dash/steering column trim piece

Post by Bonsaibacker »

I have the front part of the center console that holds the window switches. Send me your email so I can send pics.
Eric
MattyCV

Post by MattyCV »

Thank you for the reply, but I actually do not need that specific part of the console. The part I need is below:

That picture shows the general piece of what I need, #1, but I need the one with the electric seat movement switches. The one in RealOEM shows the one without them. I've found an exact picture of what I need here:

Both pieces are needed (the handbrake portion with the horse hair, and the longer piece). I primarily need the ANTHRAZIT plastic and will buy that piece regardless, but if anyone has a black leather one from an M5, that would be cool and I'd be interested in looking at it too.

Oh, and if horse hair is missing, that's totally fine. It will be taken out so I can put my leather handbrake boot in, so no worries if it's gone.

Sorry for any confusion!
MattyCV

Post by MattyCV »

Bump. Make my interior great again!
sefb222

Post by sefb222 »

I think I have one and I’m in portland
MattyCV

Post by MattyCV »