FS: 1987 528e manual

Buy, sell or trade whole vehicles.
G28I

FS: 1987 528e manual

Post by G28I »

SympathE28 as he is called. My first 5, all lacquer black paint is original, except for the passenger side fender repaired in lacquer as well. Hard to tell it was resprayed at that fender, color and texture match well with the original paint. Interior is cardinal red leather powered comforts. SympathE28 started life as an auto and lived in Glendale, California his whole life. The P.O. was an asshat and he neglected what was previously a well taken care of e28. The timing belt had snapped, which the P.O. ( a master mechanic of the crafts mind you!) went straight in and installed a new belt. So SympathE28 needs to have his new M20 installed, and why keep the drizzly automatic when the parts car had that too? In a partial conversion state currently, with a full boot of new “do it right the first time” parts to go along. He sits on a set of M5 15” wheels, stock suspension, stock premium stereo and came with an upgraded LSD from the factory. He’s not perfect, but again lots of smalls have been made right and everything was in working order when he began his journey with me. Text me with your interest, insults or otherwise at (818)919-1905.