Hi, Search wont work!

MyE28.com Forum system comments and questions. Please post registration, login, or general forum usage problems here.
photo500

Hi, Search wont work!

Post by photo500 »

Hi,
Alright I'm new here but the search function has stopped working for me, no combination of the options in there gets me anything other than "no posts match that criteria" or something. So what am I doing wrong??? :cry: Ha oh bugger, just realised I have put this in the wrong section too, sorry guys

Cheers

Adam
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter

Post by Shawn D. »

How about giving us some clue as to what you were searching on and how you did it? What specific combinations of words were you using? Finally, no matter what anyone's personal opinion is about the need to spell properly during internet usage, you have to spell the words as they're found in the archives (hopefully, that would be properly spelled).
Skeen

Post by Skeen »

Use Google. Search "site:mye28.com keywords"
photo500

Post by photo500 »

Thanks guys, the search function was/is bringing up absolutely nothing no matter what i type in the fields and which options i use. It used to work fine for me when i first came to this site so i think using google as suggested might be the way to go!

Cheers

Adam