Blocked access from certain networks

MyE28.com Forum system comments and questions. Please post registration, login, or general forum usage problems here.
Canuck YYC

Blocked access from certain networks

Post by Canuck YYC »

Within the last few days, I've suddenly been unable to access mye28.com from anything on my home network or from my corporate network. Both of these use a dynamic IP address system.

My employer has a secondary "guest" network from which I'm posting this, and I can use my mobile data or a proxy to access the site. It is not machine-specific, nor browser specific and I assume it's not personal as my account is functional and my general lack of participation precludes abuse of the site.

I thought it might be a DNS or ISP issue but I can't access it even with the IP address from networks that are blocked, so not DNS. Home and work utilise different ISPs from each other, and our guest network piggybacks on the corporate ISP. My best guess is some of the IPs I end up with have been blocked. Would be nice to be able to access from home again.

Apologies to Jeremy for PMing before I noticed this sub-cat.
Canuck YYC

Active blocking?

Post by Canuck YYC »

It seems to be actively blocking. I requested a new IP this morning that seemed to address the issue of access at work. Quite literally while I was changing from page 1 to page 2 of a thread here, we went back to being blocked.

What's happening here Beamters?
mooseheadm5
Beamter
Beamter

Post by mooseheadm5 »

Probably a blocked range of ip addresses. You will have to contact Justin FL. If you can, make note of the addresses that are blocked to help him out.
Canuck YYC

Post by Canuck YYC »

Done and done. Thank you.
Justin_FL
MyE28 IT Guru
MyE28 IT Guru

Post by Justin_FL »

Hopefully resolved.
Canuck YYC

Post by Canuck YYC »

Back on from home - thank you! Was growing tired of using the iPhone to browse.