Photo test

MyE28.com Forum system comments and questions. Please post registration, login, or general forum usage problems here.
Post Reply
alps
Posts: 49
Joined: Oct 03, 2020 12:47 AM
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Photo test

Post by alps »

Image
Last edited by alps on Jun 15, 2021 6:45 PM, edited 1 time in total.
cek
Posts: 9040
Joined: Mar 18, 2013 6:25 PM
Location: əʞɐl ʇlɐs puɐ əlʇʇɐəs
Contact:

Re: Photo test

Post by cek »

alps wrote: Jun 14, 2021 5:16 PM Image
I'd say it was a successful test. Great looking boot, to boot!
alps
Posts: 49
Joined: Oct 03, 2020 12:47 AM
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Photo test

Post by alps »

cek wrote: Jun 15, 2021 1:51 AM
alps wrote: Jun 14, 2021 5:16 PM Image
I'd say it was a successful test. Great looking boot, to boot!
Hardest part was figuring out my FLICKR password...

And thanks, pretty happy to have this boot all laced back up.
Last edited by alps on Jun 15, 2021 3:53 PM, edited 1 time in total.
alps
Posts: 49
Joined: Oct 03, 2020 12:47 AM
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Photo test

Post by alps »

cek wrote: Jun 15, 2021 1:51 AM
alps wrote: Jun 14, 2021 5:16 PM Image
I'd say it was a successful test. Great looking boot, to boot!
Any suggestions on posting links? Trying to get them to show up like yours, with a title instead of seeing the link address.

EDIT - figured it out... from the FAQ. Disregard!
Catalyst
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 89
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 1:00 PM

Re: Photo test

Post by Catalyst »

alps wrote: Jun 15, 2021 3:58 PMEDIT - figured it out... from the FAQ. Disregard!
Wow, so they DO get read from time to time! :laugh:
alps
Posts: 49
Joined: Oct 03, 2020 12:47 AM
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Photo test

Post by alps »

Catalyst wrote: Jun 24, 2021 7:58 PM
alps wrote: Jun 15, 2021 3:58 PMEDIT - figured it out... from the FAQ. Disregard!
Wow, so they DO get read from time to time! :laugh:
Well you know it's been read at least once!
Post Reply