Show us your insides!

Post your photos and videos here!
BMWgiant

Post by BMWgiant »

I am a little sour now that I found old pictures of my interior before my brother owned it for the few months he did. I am glad I bought it from him before he destroyed the rest of the car.. These pictures are a little over a year and a half ago.. :bawl:

Kyle in NO
Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA

Post by Kyle in NO »

It can easily look like that again!
Das_Prachtstrasse

Post by Das_Prachtstrasse »

bit of love and care and she'll look like new. Looks like new in those photos i must say, was very nice indeed, shame about your bro :roll:
ddstl

Post by ddstl »

interior of my M535i, with recently recovered manual sport seats that I did myself. The leather covers were purchased from Kevin, the Artisan:

interior of my 535i(that I sold to buy the m535i, and recently bought back), with manual cloth sports that need an assist from Kevin, the Artisan!: I have the fabric door cards, and those need a little work too.

I am seriously considering swapping the black cloth interior into my m535i, and selling the 'new' pearl sport seats. I have a set of comforts that would go well with the multi-colored pearl trim, which would end up in the 535i.
psportoveloce

Post by psportoveloce »

here's mine^

full leather m5 interior awaits in my basement (leather door cards, dash, center console etc. + visors).
Ricky535

Post by Ricky535 »

Here's mine

barge

Post by barge »

psportoveloce wrote:here's mine^
VERY repsectable. obviously a custom job? i wanted to do that kinda thing with my silver E28 but didnt get around to it

barge
Silver

Post by Silver »

Blue cloth, euro M535 :
DRP535

Post by DRP535 »

Very very black
DRP535

Post by DRP535 »

BMWgiant wrote:Am I correct to assume that my interior is the most common? Same as the American M5's at least..

Can we get a shot of the owner of these legs too? ;-)
xscirocco16vx

Post by xscirocco16vx »

bad pic but you'l get it :)

John in VA

Post by John in VA »

BMWgiant wrote:Am I correct to assume that my interior is the most common? Same as the American M5's at least..

This is probably Perlbeige - at least the door panel appear so. Yes, very common. US M5 was Natur.
Drew in Ohio

Post by Drew in Ohio »

This color is called "bare natural:"

In a week or two a package from Steve Haygood will restore the color to anthracite/cardinal.
Last edited by Drew in Ohio on Nov 14, 2006 10:47 PM, edited 1 time in total.
BMWgiant

Post by BMWgiant »

DRP535 wrote:Can we get a shot of the owner of these legs too? ;-)
She is 14.... So NO!
Hunter has a Bimmer3

Post by Hunter has a Bimmer3 »

akward
Tammer in Philly

Post by Tammer in Philly »

Hunter has a Bimmer3 wrote:akward
ROTFL, Hunter that one-word reply is so spot on that I won't even bother to correct your spelling. I thought it was rather obviously a youngster in the picture. Nothing like accidentally insinuating something untoward about a board member's kid sister (or whomever) for a chuckle. :-)

-tammer
Das_Prachtstrasse

None the less, they are still great legs.. :laugh:
bhz1

Post by bhz1 »

Here is a preview of my seat recovering project. Got the leather kits from Artisan and completed the install (myself) on the passenger seat. Took these photos before removing the driver's seat. I had previously used leatherique on the seat backs, door panels, armrests, console and rear seat bottom.

I also took many photos of the process of removing and replacing the leather. Artisan has very good instructions however they are for manual /non-heated seats. I needed to modify just a bit for my power and heated seats. I was able to transfer the heat elements to the new covers. Which reminds me - I still need to check to see if the heat still works.

Das_Prachtstrasse

Here is a preview of my seat recovering project. Got the leather kits from Artisan and completed the install (myself) on the passenger seat. Took these photos before removing the driver's seat. I had previously used leatherique on the seat backs, door panels, armrests, console and rear seat bottom.

I also took many photos of the process of removing and replacing the leather. Artisan has very good instructions however they are for manual /non-heated seats. I needed to modify just a bit for my power and heated seats. I was able to transfer the heat elements to the new covers. Which reminds me - I still need to check to see if the heat still works.
Excited to see how it comes along, keep us posted!
bhz1

Post by bhz1 »

c_meyers wrote:
Which reminds me - I still need to check to see if the heat still works.
Excited to see how it comes along, keep us posted!
The seat heater still works :)

Removed and stripped the drivers seat yesterday afternoon and have to take it to get the outer seat bottom bolster support re-welded before recovering. I also noticed that the outer seat bottom bolster foam cushion is pretty "tired" and has deteriorated a bit. I need to patch that up too. All the other cushions were in fantastic shape.
the artisan

Post by the artisan »

bhz1 wrote:

The seat heater still works :)

Removed and stripped the drivers seat yesterday afternoon and have to take it to get the outer seat bottom bolster support re-welded before recovering. I also noticed that the outer seat bottom bolster foam cushion is pretty "tired" and has deteriorated a bit. I need to patch that up too. All the other cushions were in fantastic shape.
Barb,
Great job I knew you would do well with it. Sorry I did not realize you had seat heaters. I would have precut the slots in the foam for you and told you how to install the heater strips. If I have one, pay for shipping and I can mail you a foam bolster after Thanksgiving . If not you can mail me your old one and I can rebuild it like these.
Regards,
Kevin
ps sorry guys my fiver is not done yet so can not show it off yet.
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k12/k ... 1164125791
broadie777

Post by broadie777 »

uk spec 525e 1988 luxor beige
m.olennick

Post by m.olennick »

is it possible to convert the US center console to the EU equivalent? I really would love the pocket space!
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter

Post by Shawn D. »

m.olennick wrote:is it possible to convert the US center console to the EU equivalent? I really would love the pocket space!
Anything is "possible," but do you want to trade your air conditioning for a modicum of extra space? Yes, Euro A/C units that fit there do exist, but they're quite rare.
Highlander

Here's mine to share.

Post by Highlander »

My sons (13,10) and I recently completed the interior.