Video Fun, New Billies, Dog Bones and Mimosas with Spencer!

Post your photos and videos here!
SeattleGuy

Video Fun, New Billies, Dog Bones and Mimosas with Spencer!

Post by SeattleGuy »

It's our own little Country Club LOL. As it is an adjunct facility we did not have any Grand Marnier or Cointreau, sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrWrbeHWko
Spen

Re: Video Fun, New Billies, Dog Bones and Mimosas with Spencer!

Post by Spen »

Chris, I'm very grateful for the opportunity to fiddle with your E28! Which is delightful I might add. I need to get mine back from my buddy, scrape a few pennies together somehow and squirt some paint on it! Or retain its outrageous "patina".

The mimosas made my impromptu trip to the scrap yard much more pleasant in the 70+ degree day!

I'm looking forward to having you by this summer for a shade tree polish and wax on Maxine 😘
SeattleGuy

Post by SeattleGuy »

+1 to All the Above, Spen. For reel.
Get your car back. If you need a "pressing" letter drafted I will help. We need to get these pups on the road together and go for some day-jaunts too!
I'm glad some folks on this Board got to see how we do it up in the Natty Lynwood PNW SEA bro... I remember someone saying "you must be a lot of fun at a party."

Well, yah actually. Everywhere I go is a party.

Cheers,
C
LeiseyJr

Post by LeiseyJr »

Glad you're enjoying the HDs!!
SeattleGuy

Post by SeattleGuy »

LeiseyJr wrote: Jun 15, 2021 12:32 PM Glad you're enjoying the HDs!!
Yessir, much appreciated. They came in handy last weekend... unfortunately I ran out of video card before we got to the really good twisties because I was ruthless behind that E30 S52... all leaned over and shit but always in good control. He's in front of me on H&R's and feeling no pain. :laugh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzi0R5PS3DQ