KingCast and Krieger Have a Moment Over Faux 8's.

Post your photos and videos here!
SeattleGuy

KingCast and Krieger Have a Moment Over Faux 8's.

Post by SeattleGuy »

So. Much. Fun. Here. First my rando meetup with yet another PNW brother (E34 and incredible Euro CSi) -- so a bunch of us are all hanging out tomorrow -- for those of you with FaceCrack:
https://www.facebook.com/1220775270/vid ... 295173171/

But yes, these rims... actually I prefer these to the essentially similar Hockenheims. Lightweight they are not. But I got 'em for $100 so I'm definitely OK with that.

And BTW Krieger, I got the full file now 13 years later on that issue we disagreed on. Turns out I was right. Believe this: It's about the worst case scenario for the Town and its lawyers are still trying to comply with RSA 91-A Public Records Request again, 12 years after I kicked their asses on my first RSA 91-A case with them. KingCast v. Ayotte and Town of Franconia, Grafton 07-E-268 look it up if you need to verify the Ruling).
More on this later.

But on the rims, yes I toast a beer for ya out here in the PNW bruh :laugh:
SeattleGuy

Re: KingCast and Krieger Have a Moment Over Faux 8's.

Post by SeattleGuy »

BTW I want to be absolutely transparent here:

I'll hoist a beer to and with anyone on this page including Krieger -- as I clearly do with almost every rando dedicated old school BMW person I meet. And I meet a lot of them. To me politics and legal differences fall in distant second place to the value of these whips. So in this instance, as far as me doing a Zombie on an old topic, I will bear no compunction to do so because of the shit that I took on that particular issue Back in the Day. But ultimately I was correct. How correct I was I am under strict orders not to discuss at this time from my writing partner (a Republican white female BTW).

So just to be clear, there was a bad cop who did very very very very Bad Things in the Community and many townsfolk and I exposed it, and will continue to do so. This shit happens all the time on the crime shows you watch.... shit turns up a decade later after the situation is diffused. Legal politics #101.

Ciao. :cool: