BMW e23 732iA 11/1982 full set EBS from Moscow

Post your photos and videos here!
WhiteJaguar

Re: BMW e23 732iA 11/1982 full set EBS from Moscow

Post by WhiteJaguar »

01/08/2017

Hello friends!

For a long time I had the idea to take a photo of the car against the background of this painted wall, but earlier there was a go-kart track along it and it was difficult to drive to the wall. And now the karting has been removed somewhere and access is completely free, which I immediately used))

Photo as always on the phone, incl. as it is - it is clear that it is not a masterpiece))
WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

04/08/2017

Hello friends!

Earlier I already mentioned that the car again got on the set, already the 2nd this year.

The plot at the time of the conclusion of the agreements was practically unknown to me - they say, just an overview. At that time I did not pin great hopes on this meeting and, frankly speaking, I believed that the probability of getting another low-quality product at the exit is very high...

However, it turned out on the spot that the review was conceived as very, very not trivial. Even then I realized that among all that Yu-Tubovskaya boredom, which we are used to seeing under the proud name "video review" or "test drive" - ​​this is a really fresh and interesting product!

And now - the video is ready!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQUYO_Jvduk

Personally, I wish this show good luck, if they can stay the same non-standard, then they really have every chance of success! )))
WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

11/08/2017

Hello friends!

Yesterday I was waiting for a meeting with one person near the Moscow Ring Road and my opponent was late, and "our hands are not for boredom" as you know, so quickly spotting a small location I decided to take some urban-style photos.

WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

16/08/2017

Hello friends!

Well, here's my report on my participation in the Faces & Laces festival in Gorky Park.

So we arrived on Friday evening.
What immediately caught my eye, as a person who participated in this festival more than once? Complete absence of traffic jams at the entrance! This year, the guys are just great - check-in and check-out worked with a bang! All cars were on the lists and none were detained at the checkpoint.

We settled down on the site, watched a little how the other participants drove in and dispersed to their homes.

This time our stand was not big - only 5 cars.

This BMW e28 has my copy of Front spoiler )))

WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

21/08/2017

Hello friends!

Those who follow my notes on other cars are aware that due to certain circumstances, for the last couple of months, I drive the e23 every day! From that, the mileage on the odometer began to increase at a very, very impressive pace, and not a trace remained of the former 81.700 km.

But I have no regrets))
I made the car for myself and for the pleasure of using it, which at the moment fully meets my expectations))
So, this post is more for reference, more detailed reports will be further in separate entries.

Now, as they say, let's get to the point.

Yes, the car crossed the line in the first 100,000 km

It happened on Thursday, August 17, on the way to Yaroslavl, where I went with a friend to inspect the e34 of interest to him, which ultimately disappointed us and we left back.

In the meantime, here is a photo of my authorship.

Then there was a trip to the Autostrada festival in the city of Kaluga on August 19 (there will also be a separate entry with photos)

After Kaluga, a night photoset in Moscow.

And yesterday I went to Tver to try to shoot at the Raek estate, but, unfortunately, I didn't manage to get to the estate itself.

But it was not for nothing that the car traveled so many kilometers - as a result, they made a photoset near the sand pit. It turned out interesting. Later there will be a separate trip report with photos.

Later I will talk about the moments of daily operation and current problems that appeared in the process. There were not many problems, some of them have already been eliminated, some are being eliminated, something is awaiting the arrival of spare parts. I will also tell you more in a separate post very soon.
WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

24/08/2017

We left Moscow at 15 o'clock, at about 19 we were already in Yaroslavl.
The road on the highway is good, in Yaroslavl itself it is so-so ...
There was no time to carefully examine the local sights, but in general the city is beautiful and there is something to see!
The purpose of the visit, as I said earlier, was to inspect some E34, but the car was very disappointing.
Before leaving back, we walked a little in some local amusement park.

They also took some photos on the river bank and moved back to Moscow.

We were already in Moscow at half past midnight.
Consumption was about 11l / 100km, but this is not only a highway, but also a mixed cycle - about 1/3 of the tank was rolled around Moscow before.
WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

25/08/2017

Hello friends! ))

I continue to describe the past weekend, and now it’s the turn to go to Kaluga for the Autostrada festival.
Earlier I said that getting to this festival was a matter of principle for me, because for a number of reasons, all my past attempts have constantly failed. But this year, at last, the "stars came together", and the "cards went" as it should, and now I'm going to the Highway! ))

Having met in the morning, we set off.

Some beautiful shots from the way back)))

What can I say in the end?
I really liked it! It turned out to be an extremely pleasant and sincere festival.
Not at all like Tula, despite the fact that the organizers are the same.
It seems to me that Tula is a more status and respectable automotive event.
And Kaluga is more reminiscent of the early, not yet defiled Autoexotics only, unlike the AE, there was, of course, no abundance of drunken cattle - everyone behaved appropriately pleasantly and friendly.
In general - I will come again, which I wish everyone! )))
WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

31/08/2017

Hello friends!

Continuing the story))) So, after Kaluga, we got the idea to go somewhere and take cool photos of my car. No sooner said than done! Found some nice places in the center of Moscow.

WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

This is where the events of summer 2017 end and I think we can finish the stories for today.
I look forward to your comments and promise to continue soon.
In 2017, there were many more interesting events and meetings!
WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

01/09/2017

Hi friends!

Spontaneous trips are the best trips!
I do not stop getting clear confirmation))

That my first trip to Karelia, which was organized according to the principle: "And we went on a weekend to Karelia on vacation!" - a friend called me on Thursday at lunchtime in the summer of about 2008, if not confusing.
And on Thursday evening, I ask the director for a vacation, and on Friday, right from work, we get into a jeep and leave in the direction "To Murmansk" for 10 or 12 days - I don't remember exactly)))

Similarly, the idea of ​​this trip arose.

During conversations, it turned out that a long time ago we had common thoughts with parkupino to visit some ancient cities of Russia, including those that are part of the "Golden Ring" and most of all there is a desire to visit Vladimir.
Well, no sooner said than done!
There is a car, there is gasoline, so what's the deal?
Yes, for nothing - we choose a date, and here the May holidays are nearby - it means we have rushed!

Spontaneous trips are good for everyone!
Firstly, there is no time frame, and secondly, there is a clear route.
There is only a reasonable time limit from the category: "tomorrow to work" and the final point where you should get, and how you get there is completely irrelevant.

Having examined Vladimir rather quickly and having made these shots, we were getting ready to go home, but ... the clock was about 16 o'clock. And then a gorgeous thought arises:

- There are already traffic jams in Moscow, right?
- Right
- So why are we going to stand in them - let's go somewhere else!

And so we go to the city of Gus-Khrustalny, but on the way we google sights, and there it turns out and there is practically nothing to see ...

But when did this stop true adventurers? True - never! )))
We google further and see - Moore!
Well, Moore - so Moore!
Forward!

To be continued…
WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

Before leaving Vladimir, we went in search of a suitable spot for a small picnic, because I already wanted to eat and these shots were taken there

Further, such an interesting point was discovered.

Again about the delights of spontaneous trips not burdened with time frames - on the way we saw some interesting path and turned to exploration, where they promptly took such pictures

At the end of the path, they found an excellent clearing and, of course, immediately captured it too.

And now, finally, we arrive in Murom

There was little filming in the city itself, because it was already beginning to get dark, but on the river bank they took excellent pictures

Before leaving, we managed to check in at this monastery

And already at the end we met very cute cats on the fence of one of the house plots. There were 3 cats in total, but the coolest and most sociable of them in the frames

And my memories of this pleasant trip will be warmed up for a long time by this video clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOcNjcuUeA&t=235s

Thanks to Anastasia for pushing me to this wonderful trip, as well as for the excellent company, wonderful photos and a very soulful video clip.
My concern was reduced to simple - hold the steering wheel, press the pedal> _ <! )))
Well, one more thing: move the car here, turn it over there, a little closer, a little further, again not so)))
In general, it was fun - I really liked it)))
WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

05/09/2017

Hi friends!

Well, like that - you are driving yourself, you are driving, you are not bothering anyone, when suddenly ...

We urgently dump to the side of the road, open the hood, and there ...

The belt of the generator, and therefore also the one that drives the pump, tells you "goodbye"

It's good that everything happened not far from home.
He let the car cool down and quietly, but very quickly got home.

And there, by a lucky coincidence, I had a couple of spare new belts "lying around")

Now it's a completely different matter - now beauty and everything works again)))

And, I almost forgot, while Subaru Forester is expecting not a cheap "capital", I here bought myself for a while such a miracle from the land of the rising sun

And this photo is called: "I love my neighbors")))

All 4 cars belonged to me that time )))
WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

07/09/2017

Hi friends!

Well, I finally found some time to write a report on the autumn Retro-Fest.

Well, there were not so many cars as in the spring, but our own stand finally shot both the quantity and quality of cars. Yes, some styles are not for everyone, but all projects were of high quality and interesting

Our team ))

WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

14/09/2017

WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

19/09/2017

Big Trip: Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod - Sarov - Moscow (part 1)

Hello friends!

For a long time I was going on this trip and finally was going to visit the closed city of Sarov, and also drop by to see Nizhny Novgorod before that. On Friday night my friend and I set off towards Nizhny Novgorod. The start was scheduled for 23:00, incl. there were no special traffic jams on our way, neither in Balashikha, nor in Lakinsk. We stood for a while in the area of ​​the new road construction and then more than half of the traffic jam went around some kind of forest path. And the road that runs from Murom to Nizhny is generally beautiful - empty and of very high quality. At night, you can safely move up to 180 km / h there - there are practically no cameras or settlements there. In 160-180 km / h mode, the car demonstrated surprisingly pleasant fuel consumption - 13 l / 100 km

By itself, Nizhny Novgorod made a very different impression. Apart from the city center, of course, there is practically nothing to see. The contrast of multi-storey buildings and crumbling huts hurts the eye. It immediately became clear why it was in Nizhny Novgorod that "Zhmurki" (russian kriminal movie about 90th years) was filmed - because they can be filmed there even today ...

If you concentrate on the pluses, the main embankment is still very beautiful and worth it to drive and see with your own eyes!

Of course, we took a few shots near the Kremlin of Nizhny Novgorod.

Below is an exposition of ramming guns - also quite interesting.

To be continued…
WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

Hello friends!

I continue to talk about that trip.

Local landmark - "Chkalovskaya Staircase"

Let's go further - up.

Monument to Chkalov.
Commander of the crew of the plane that made the first non-stop flight across the North Pole from Moscow to America (Vancouver, Washington) in 1937.

The tug is pushing 2 barges at once - a very impressive sight

Compare the same tug with several rather big tourist ships.

A few more views of the Kremlin and the river.

And here is such a retro car we met.

After walking around Nizhniy Novgorod, we went the next day to Sarov. Sarov is a closed city, known as the nuclear center of Russia, to get into this city only after obtaining a special permit. Yes, in Russia there are still cities that can be entered only with special permission from the state security service.

And then home to Moscow in a day.

While driving home, we “played” an hour at the navigator - we were in Moscow at 22 o'clock already.

Great views of the evening road.

A very beautiful new cable-stayed bridge in the Murom region, I have not traveled on it before - a very interesting design)))

WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

25/09/2017

Hello friends!

I met an interesting person - Vlada Maybach (vladamaybach) - you may find her in Insragram

We talked and suggested to take pictures of my car at the point that I had looked after for a long time and wanted to visit again, since my Karelian expeditions in the past on my Subaru Forester. This point is located in the Tver region and is called, if briefly "Rajok", and if completely, the Znamenskoye-Rajok Estate. Brief information is here, but in general I recommend to google the question - a very interesting and beautiful place!

Met early in the morning and hit the road

I really like this photo - it's a pity only the video recorder wire spoils it a little ...

We sail on "cruising" 80 km/h))

In general, the main purpose of the trip was to agree on the terrain and drive directly to the main mansion, but, to my great regret, due to certain legal difficulties with the status of the estate in view of its transition from the balance of one owner to the balance of another, the security regime there was noticeably tougher and it was not it turned out ...

So the closest we could get to by car is this front gate of the complex, but not the estate itself.

And then we went on foot, it was not in vain that we went!

And here is the main gate of the estate - some kind of beauty)))

The most remarkable thing in the architecture of this manor ensemble is its enfilade complex!

Main house

Unfortunately, now the estate is in a state of almost complete ruin ...

As we managed to find out from some local hard workers, or security guards, the complex is now being transferred to the balance of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation and should be revived soon, which is very happy for me personally)))

Having examined what was possible, we decided to look in the vicinity for some more successful places for filming the car itself - after all, it was not just that we were driving. Consequently - we need to look for a frame!

We were very lucky and the search took minimal time! The weather was favorable - it was warm and sunny, not a cloud in the sky. And since we were in the most remote place, one of the topics of the photo session was the Russian field!

To be continued…
WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

After taking a few shots in the field, we discovered a small sand pit nearby, which also became an excellent backdrop for our photoset.

The shark hid)))

Here is such an interesting series of pictures!
I am very pleased with the result - there is something to remember and something to see)))
WhiteJaguar

Post by WhiteJaguar »

05/10/2017

So the 2017 season has come to an end and it ended with a beautiful, bright and interesting closing ceremony with a lot of pleasant, fun and interesting communication, as well as sports and the roar of classic engines!

As part of our closing of the season, we held the final 3rd stage of the retroslalom competition!

Now some pictures from the exhibition area.

According to the information that I was given after summing up, more than 50 cars arrived from my club throughout the day! For me, this is very happy and pleasant news. Of course, there were not 300+ cars, as at my festival, but the weather was not as positive as in summer, so I consider this indicator to be very, very successful! A personal thank you to everyone who came!

Yes, of course, I would very much like to add a photo of my car, but unfortunately, the previously planned things did not let me go to this holiday, which I organized, no matter how funny it may sound))

So I put another 1500+ km on the odometer, but that's a completely different story ...)))