Value of Dinan E28 M5 turbo parts

Specific conversations and info for the BMW E28 M5 and M535i.
austin8753

Value of Dinan E28 M5 turbo parts

Post by austin8753 »

I put my turbo E28 M5 back to stock, about a year ago. I've been contemplating what to do with the leftovers since then. Well, I've decided that I will never reinstall the parts to the car...so, away they must go. Curious what you all would say the value of the following would be...

-S38B35 short block, set up for positive pressure, with low compression pistons, a modified oil filter housing, for the turbocharger oil feed line, and a turbocharger oil return fitting, at the bottom of the block - the block also had some minor pitting/corrosion in various cylinders, so a hone and rering would be suggested before reinstall. It would be a short block only, no cylinder head/cam box/cam shafts, etc, no intake manifold/fueling/cooling parts, no wiring harness, no DME, no valve cover, no plenum, etc.

-remnants of a Dinan turbo kit (a lot of the original parts were lost/thrown away, and was fitted for Megasquirt EMS before my ownership), including the following:
-Dinan "M-635", log style, turbocharger manifold
-larger Garrett ball bearing turbo charger + downpipe + the Dinan custom flange to fit onto a factory E28 M5 exhaust midsection
-Porsche 944 turbo airbox + the correct Porsche air flow meter
-Dinan charge pipes
-Saab intercooler, custom modified to fit the E28
-TiAl wastegate
-TurboXS BOV
-custom bracket for relocated washer fluid reservoir + reservoir
-hacked up wiring harness (mostly good for parts, was modified for use with Megasquirt)
-water damaged Dinan "Turbotronic" controller boxes
-new Bremi Infiniti Q45 MAF
-modified S38B36/38 front toothed balancer
-S38B36 cam position sensor

Appreciate all suggestions. If someone is seriously interested, please email me at: e30austin at gmail dot com
austin8753

Re: Value of Dinan E28 M5 turbo parts

Post by austin8753 »

Submitted the listing to bring a trailer. Expect to see the Dinan parts there sometime soon.
russc

Re: Value of Dinan E28 M5 turbo parts

Post by russc »

guess this hasnt come to BaT yet?

RussC