SOLD: BMW e28 Euro Headlights+grills+connectors

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
dogabon

SOLD: BMW e28 Euro Headlights+grills+connectors

Post by dogabon »

BMW e28 Euro Headlights Hella + Grills + Euro Plug/connectors : here we have for sale a complete headlight set from a Euro car, H1+H4 Hella headlight assembly.

About the condition, you can check all detailed pics with high resolution and all around. All parts restored doing my best as I always do. The work is the same than in all my headlights sets, that I can explain or show pics from the process.

-Lenses have no cracks, polished to best reflection and in a very good condition. The back was sanded and painted in the same colour than original new ones, as you can see. Without dents, not cracked, and very good condition.
-Chrome rings polished and in perfect condition.
-Frames/gaskets sanded, painted with antirust primer and finished in same black than new ones.
-Grills in perfect condition, both original BMW parts, and with inner deflector.
-All new adjusters brackets/clips.
-New bulbs included
-Euro plugs connectors

If you need more information, contact by pm or dogabon@hotmail.com . PLEASE, avoid questions that are solved if you read all my text.

Worldwide shipping is possible. Paypal fees are not included, Paypal charges the 5%. I only send by Fedex/DHL/UPS and you will receive all over the world in about 5days.
Price: $- SOLD

-New clarification on my sales: I try to send as soon as possible, but now I only send parcels on Fridays and Tuesdays, due to logistic questions. I need at least one working day to prepare the package, labels and documents to send each parcel. And I still depend on the organization of the company that collects the parcels.
-New clarification 2: I try to take a lot of detailed pictures from each part, with high resolution, quality, good lighting ... I think that are more than enough, so, don't ask for more pictures or videos from parts. And, on new parts, NEW IS NEW.
-Remember, RESPECT EACH OTHER! RESPECT OUR TIME AND DEDICATION.

Last bumped by dogabon on Jun 11, 2023 3:36 AM.