e28 FRONT lip REAR lip (WTB)

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Notae30

e28 FRONT lip REAR lip (WTB)

Post by Notae30 »

wanting to buy rear lip and front lip. from somebody in the states. i was going to buy them off ebay but shipping is 300$usd. so if anybody has one or the other please dm me. can purchase through paypal F&F, cashapp, and crypto.
astupidname

Re: e28 FRONT lip REAR lip (WTB)

Post by astupidname »

You should be more specific as there are tons of options for different "lips".
Check out www.classiceuroparts.com or get ahold of WhiteJaguar on here!
Notae30

Post by Notae30 »

astupidname wrote: Mar 20, 2023 8:42 AM You should be more specific as there are tons of options for different "lips".
Check out www.classiceuroparts.com or get ahold of WhiteJaguar on here!
i see now. either a alpina or mtech. front lip. mtech rear lip. or clones.
Dimm6

Post by Dimm6 »

@torbaymods on instagram. Way cheaper than the website listed above. Quality parts. I ordered a bbs front spoiler and came in 7 or 8 days from Kazakhstan.

BDKawey

Post by BDKawey »

Dimm6 wrote: Mar 20, 2023 5:10 PM @torbaymods on instagram. Way cheaper than the website listed above. Quality parts. I ordered a bbs front spoiler and came in 7 or 8 days from Kazakhstan.

ive seen a few of your posts praising his stuff. have you gotten it fitted up yet? been considering his side skirts since I cant find genuine ones.
thugginrobby

Post by thugginrobby »

BDKawey wrote: Mar 21, 2023 8:32 AM
Dimm6 wrote: Mar 20, 2023 5:10 PM @torbaymods on instagram. Way cheaper than the website listed above. Quality parts. I ordered a bbs front spoiler and came in 7 or 8 days from Kazakhstan.

ive seen a few of your posts praising his stuff. have you gotten it fitted up yet? been considering his side skirts since I cant find genuine ones.
I have two of his items, the skirts and the rear valance. Good quality but the skirts mold seems to be warped so that's a bummer since the fiberglass skirts are not straight. Not a fan of the collapsible parts either but it helps save shipping costs.
thugginrobby

Post by thugginrobby »

I have an oem early model pfeba spoiler in socal that I'm selling for $250 not including shipping. Needs work though but I prefer oem parts over cheaper aftermarket ones
BDKawey

Post by BDKawey »

thugginrobby wrote: Mar 21, 2023 3:40 PM I have two of his items, the skirts and the rear valance. Good quality but the skirts mold seems to be warped so that's a bummer since the fiberglass skirts are not straight. Not a fan of the collapsible parts either but it helps save shipping costs.
Which skirts do you have? how are they as far as molding them back together?
thugginrobby

Post by thugginrobby »

BDKawey wrote: Mar 23, 2023 9:57 AM
thugginrobby wrote: Mar 21, 2023 3:40 PM I have two of his items, the skirts and the rear valance. Good quality but the skirts mold seems to be warped so that's a bummer since the fiberglass skirts are not straight. Not a fan of the collapsible parts either but it helps save shipping costs.
Which skirts do you have? how are they as far as molding them back together?
I have the zender skirts and they look to be easy to mold together. They don't align 100 percent but it should be easy.
Dimm6

Post by Dimm6 »

BDKawey wrote: Mar 21, 2023 8:32 AM

I don’t have it installed yet, but I put it in place, it does line up pretty well. Hopefully this month it’ll be painted and installed. The actual piece comes nice and smooth and no waves from what I can see.