SOLD: Perfect MOMO VINTAGE STEERING WHEELS

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
dogabon

SOLD: Perfect MOMO VINTAGE STEERING WHEELS

Post by dogabon »

Here I have for sale two RARE MOMO STEERING WHEELS, limited edition designed by Hella and produced for Momo. Stilll with the original black leather and the center pad, never restored or painted, with the grey sewing, perfect condition all around. Includes the center pad and horn button. Look at pics, this is a original steering wheel never rehulpostered. It's really rare to find one in a condition like this.

Momo Hella, 360mm , made in 1991.07
limited edition designed by Hella and produced for Momo, with unit number. Stilll with the original black leather and the center pad, never restored or painted, with the red sewing, perfect condition all around. Includes the center pad and horn button. Look at pics, this is a original steering wheel never rehulpostered. It's really rare to find one in a condition like this.
- Original leather and sewing
- SIZE: 360mm
- Includes the center pad, and horn button.
- FITS TO: all cars with the correct 6-screw standard hub.
- PRICE: 250$

SOLD - Momo SPRINT c36, 350mm , made in 1989.02.
Stilll with the original black leather and the center pad, never restored or painted, with the white sewing, perfect condition all around. Includes the center pad and horn button. Look at pics, this is a original steering wheel never rehulpostered. It's really rare to find one in a condition like this.
- Original leather and sewing
- SIZE: 360mm
- Includes the center pad, and two horn buttons, one with the D&W emblem and the other one with the BMW.
- FITS TO: all cars with the correct 6-screw standard hub.
- PRICE: ---

Contact by pm or dogabon@hotmail.com
Worldwide shipping is possible. Paypal fees are not included, Paypal charges the 5%. I only send by Fedex/DHL/UPS and you will receive all over the world in about 5days.
New clarification on my sales: I try to send as soon as possible, but now I only send parcels on Fridays and Tuesdays. I need at least one working day to prepare the package, labels and documents to send each parcel. And I still depend on the organization of the company that collects the parcels.

Last edited by dogabon on Dec 30, 2023 5:59 AM, edited 1 time in total.
dogabon

Re: FS: Perfect MOMO VINTAGE STEERING WHEELS

Post by dogabon »

Hella model is still available.

Last bumped by dogabon on Jun 04, 2023 9:28 AM.