Please, respect each other!

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
dogabon

Please, respect each other!

Post by dogabon »

Our time is one of the most important things that we have, so, please, respect our time and the time from other people. First of all I'm a classic Bmw passionate, that's the reason why I have some at home, and the reason why I work with care on all parts that I sell, also on packages, wrapping and rewrapping each part, taking thousands of pictures, trying to give the best shipping service (4-5days to receive a parcel all over the world)...

So, please, respect our time!

My last experiences as a seller are absolutely bad, I have to expend hours talking with "buyers" to demonstrate that I'm a honest seller, but I can't find too many honest buyers... I have to talk hours, send my payment information, looking for specific parts for a customer... and I received to many times silence and people who dissappear like ghosts.

So, please, to preserve our passion and community, RESPECT!
G28I

Re: Please, respect each other!

Post by G28I »

Well put. Not sure what happened over the last few years but selling has become a baby sitting chore. What gives? Why not ask about a part, get info and pictures, then make a decision and let the seller know “yes” or “no” and proceed accordingly. Instead I got lots of follow up’s and ”are you still interested” after the so called sale has gone all the way to the send money part and then went flat. I’ll be out here wondering where the good old days have gone I guess.
gaben

Post by gaben »

If it’s any consolation, I have only had great experiences with our purchases. I have had two transactions with you and it has gone very smoothly: one set of euro headlights and one set of ULO turn signals. You always provided tracking on a timely manner and have shipped out fairly quick after the purchase. In fact, the turn signals actually arrived two days ago and have been very happy with them. I would gladly purchase from you in the future!
Profile36

Post by Profile36 »

Don’t be discouraged Felipe, your help and kindness mean a lot to some of us. Unfortunately, there will always be people that waste our time, some people just have lower standards than us and more time to waste, I think the best we can do is just not let it get to us.

Hope it gets a bit better for you.

Thanks
-M
gwb72tii

Post by gwb72tii »

Absolutely agree. Buyers should say yes or no so sellers know how to proceed.
But sellers should also mark items as “SOLD” too.
Mike W.

Post by Mike W. »

Agreed. My biggest thing is let me know if you want it or not. Ok if you don't, just let me know so I can put it away. Or if you do want it, but need a little time or whatever, let me know.

That's all.
dogabon

Post by dogabon »

Exactly! it's really easy... When you expend your time asnwering questions, solving doubts...in my case, many times things that I have explained on my ads (think that are really complete), just give me a second from your life to answer. I understand a question about shipping costs, but I don't understand after 5 or 10 messages why people disappear or say that price is too much. I can see ads from M1, Ferraris, Veyrons... but as price is too much for me I don't write. It seems reasonable, right?

Mike W. wrote: Mar 09, 2023 2:41 AM Agreed. My biggest thing is let me know if you want it or not. Ok if you don't, just let me know so I can put it away. Or if you do want it, but need a little time or whatever, let me know.

That's all.
dogabon

Post by dogabon »

One of my last experiences with a "non-customer" from this forum. A month with messages, asking even how to tighten a screw..last message, a Sunday asking if he pays now, if I could send tomorrow the package, because it is urgent and he need the parts. Really? As I told him, it's a question of life or death? if that, you have to go to the Hospital (emergency services) not to the e28 forum. No more answer...
lateforlunch

Post by lateforlunch »

Bumping this back up. Ive purchased multiple items several times from Felipe (dogabon) and its a pleasure each and every time.
Most recently a large parcel was stuck in customs for a few days and he was in constant contact with me about it. He was genuinely more concerned about it than I was. Theres more and more scumbags peddling parts every day so be aware and be smart.
Doing business with dogabon is a sure shot every time. Buy your euro parts from him with confidence. :up:
Aldo525

Post by Aldo525 »

lateforlunch wrote: Jun 29, 2023 6:02 PM Bumping this back up. Ive purchased multiple items several times from Felipe (dogabon) and its a pleasure each and every time.
Most recently a large parcel was stuck in customs for a few days and he was in constant contact with me about it. He was genuinely more concerned about it than I was. Theres more and more scumbags peddling parts every day so be aware and be smart.
Doing business with dogabon is a sure shot every time. Buy your euro parts from him with confidence. :up:
I completely agree, I have bought several things from Felipe, always with the highest distinction both in the products and in the personalized attention.
Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Bought a C-pillar trim piece from Felipe years ago and couldn’t have been happier :D

Would certainly buy from him again if the need arose
dogabon

Post by dogabon »

Thank you so much!
lateforlunch wrote: Jun 29, 2023 6:02 PM Bumping this back up. Ive purchased multiple items several times from Felipe (dogabon) and its a pleasure each and every time.