WTB: Euro Bumpers

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
DylanG

WTB: Euro Bumpers

Post by DylanG »

Hey everyone,

That's right, I'm another one of the million people looking for a pair of euro bumpers for my 535i. Also could use some fogs and blinkers as well. Trying to avoid spending an absolute fortune on new ones from europarts.com etc so, please lemme know.

Thanks!
svveetmikko

Re: WTB: Euro Bumpers

Post by svveetmikko »

I did see one on Facebook BMW e28 marketplace group. Complete set with bumpers, headlights, turn signal etc. Seems to be a decent price. You should check it out.
DylanG

Post by DylanG »

I've actually chatted with that guy a bunch. One of the corner pieces on his front bumper is rusted right through. Like, there's literally a big hole in it. This is something that will come up with anyone who discusses the sale with him. He's not trying to hide it, but doesn't mention it in the post. I don't have the means or frankly the will to endeavor to repair and re-plate that piece (if it's repairable at all). I appreciate you letting me know though.
alpinass

Post by alpinass »

New T304 - excellent quality checking for fitment.
DylanG

Post by DylanG »

alpinass wrote: Oct 09, 2022 12:41 PM New T304 - excellent quality checking for fitment.
Oh yeah? Where from?
alpinass

Post by alpinass »

Europe - I have NOS BMW OE chrome bumpers - these Polished T304 are 2mm think - strong. Painted on the inside too.
DylanG

Post by DylanG »

alpinass wrote: Oct 09, 2022 3:51 PM Europe - I have NOS BMW OE chrome bumpers - these Polished T304 are 2mm think - strong. Painted on the inside too.
Ok. What do you want for them and do you have photos etc? Is there somewhere I can contact you?
alpinass

Post by alpinass »

Sure text me 8183771060
DylanG

Post by DylanG »

Bumping this in hopes of finding some haha
DylanG

Post by DylanG »

Another bump. Attempts to buy from sellers has been fruitless and I'm still looking hard for euro bumpers for my car.
Dimm6

Post by Dimm6 »

If you’re on instagram get in touch with this guy. @TORBAYMODS He was able to find me crappy euro bumpers for $40 each. I was planning on ordering his euro M5 body kit which required the euro bumpers for mounting. I didn’t go with that kit in the end. He might be able to find you a decent set for some more money. He’s located in Kazakhstan, but I received my parts in 7 days. It’s worth a shot.
DylanG

Post by DylanG »

Dimm6 wrote: Nov 27, 2022 5:15 PM If you’re on instagram get in touch with this guy. @TORBAYMODS He was able to find me crappy euro bumpers for $40 each. I was planning on ordering his euro M5 body kit which required the euro bumpers for mounting. I didn’t go with that kit in the end. He might be able to find you a decent set for some more money. He’s located in Kazakhstan, but I received my parts in 7 days. It’s worth a shot.
I'll do that! Thanks for the heads up.
ClassicEuroParts

Post by ClassicEuroParts »

If interested- I can offer you a few E28 Euro bumper options:

1. Brand new chromed ones made from stainless steel with full trim sets- 2199 USD shipped

2. Brand new ones made from PlastiFlex material to be painted in cars body color- 1055 USD shipped

3. Used original ones in different states. Rough ones that need welding starting from 299 USD shipped for a set up to 1899 USD shipped for good set

Let me know
jc72

Post by jc72 »

Brand new 304 stainless set for 1200$ shipped. Not affiliated and haven’t used them before but have considered them since mine aren’t perfect.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275469665288?m ... media=COPY
DylanG

Post by DylanG »

jc72 wrote: Dec 20, 2022 12:48 PM Brand new 304 stainless set for 1200$ shipped. Not affiliated and haven’t used them before but have considered them since mine aren’t perfect.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275469665288?m ... media=COPY
I've seen these advertised around the Facebook pages. I know many people have thought about it but there's no reliable info on quality..
alps

Post by alps »

I think these are the guys Blunttech had developed their stainless bumpers with and who are now having problems with. From comments on Facebook, it appears that the manufacturer is now selling them out from under Blunttech but without quality control - ie new bumpers tweaked, twisted, not fitting to spec.

Sort of hearsay for me to say at this point but that was what I was gathering after seeing what was probably this ebay seller post in the e28 Facebook group with some discussion below.
lateforlunch

Post by lateforlunch »

I bought a set through blunttech to give them a shot and to try to support those who support us but had big issues with the front, the rear was better but not perfect. I passed them on and bought genuine.
DylanG

Post by DylanG »

lateforlunch wrote: Dec 21, 2022 2:16 PM I bought a set through blunttech to give them a shot and to try to support those who support us but had big issues with the front, the rear was better but not perfect. I passed them on and bought genuine.
Finding genuine is the problem haha
astupidname

Post by astupidname »

DylanG wrote: Dec 22, 2022 4:07 AM
lateforlunch wrote: Dec 21, 2022 2:16 PM I bought a set through blunttech to give them a shot and to try to support those who support us but had big issues with the front, the rear was better but not perfect. I passed them on and bought genuine.
I would recommend buying from Paul (alpinass), just bought a set of lights from him and was very pleased. Or, I bought my bumpers from delphineuro on here, was a great and easy transaction, bumpers were fair priced and in really good condition and packed well. Good luck my guy!
DylanG

Post by DylanG »

astupidname wrote: Dec 22, 2022 8:15 AM
DylanG wrote: Dec 22, 2022 4:07 AM
I would recommend buying from Paul (alpinass), just bought a set of lights from him and was very pleased. Or, I bought my bumpers from delphineuro on here, was a great and easy transaction, bumpers were fair priced and in really good condition and packed well. Good luck my guy!
Sent you a PM with a question