Starting Community Warnings about Ebay vendors: List

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
matreyia

Starting Community Warnings about Ebay vendors: List

Post by matreyia »

I would like to start a list of corrupt vendors on Ebay and other places for the community to avoid. I will contribute the first vendor name.

1. Ebay: User ID - larsonmotors.
Will attempt to delay responses to go beyond returnable date for items (in my case, a mirror). Then will totally ignore your emails. If you need to return an item, do not depend on vendor contact, even if Ebay suggests this first. Just process the return via Ebay to avoid scammers like this one.
Also, this vendor sent a door that was not packaged properly that led to a giant dent in the door, which I refused acceptance at the FEDEX station. He then pretended to tell me that the refund would go through AFTER he finalized the insurance with FEDEX...which obviously is not how things work on Ebay DOA items.
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter

Re: Starting Community Warnings about Ebay vendors: List

Post by Shawn D. »

I'm going to move this to the For Sale / Wanted - Parts subforum and sticky it.
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

Shawn D. wrote: Aug 12, 2022 8:25 AM I'm going to move this to the For Sale / Wanted - Parts subforum and sticky it.
Yes, that's where it should be and it will be helpful with it on top.
kloopit

Post by kloopit »

Confirming Larsonmotors sucks. They asked me to pay more shipping after already accepting a sale. They refunded but still a scummy thing to do.