WTB behr heater core

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
ilovemycat

WTB behr heater core

Post by ilovemycat »

Hey folks , as you may know you cannot buy the heater core through any of the OE manufacturers anymore (behr / mahle etc) and is only available from the dealer for 3x the price. Does anyone have a stash of new OE cores anywhere ? Did you happen to buy one and sell the car ? I would be more than happy to pay you full price for it to save the ridiculous dealer markup . I know its a bit of a long shot but it's worth a try ! Located in Victoria , BC Canada and willing to pay for shipping ! Thanks , Nick.
ThirdPedalNirvana

Re: WTB behr heater core

Post by ThirdPedalNirvana »

You've been able to find them at ANY price at a dealer?

I need a Behr heater core and I cannot find them at any price. I would happily pay $500+ for an OEM heater core, I can't even find an aftermarket one. Can you direct me to where you were able to find one at a dealer?
LarryM

Post by LarryM »

It's always concerning to discover another OEM part for our cars that's NLA.
A name brand like Behr would be nice but it appears that the Sofica heater core is still available for about $180, FWIW.

https://www.bmwdirectparts.com/oem-part ... 4111366665
Electricjd

Post by Electricjd »

HI,

Do you have a part number? I have a Behr9094401209/Bosch 1147412010 that i thought I could use for mine but 535 isn't same as 528 the plastic is straight vs. bent.