Brand new m30 single mass flywheel + new performance clutch

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Blackhella

Brand new m30 single mass flywheel + new performance clutch

Post by Blackhella »

- 6.8 kg flywheel. Exact copy of the m30 flywheel.Cut from single chrome-moly plate on CNC, faces where sits the friction disc and where the flywheel bolts to the crank are precisely machined, machine balanced.

- Equipped with sachs performance 800nm pressure plate and custom friction plate for my m57 diesel swap.

Besides the m30 engine flywheel and pressure plate would fit all m20, m50, m52, m54, s50 s54 engines (their stock dual-mass weights between 12.4 and 12.8 kgs.) and also m51 and m57, but the friction plate im providing would fit only 26 spline diesel gearbox (m57).

If you are using standart gearbox for any petrol engine you need to use your fricition plate, so it would match your gearbox splines. However some shops could drill the rivets of my and your friction disks and replace your worn disk with my brand new ones. You probably need to to this since my friction plate is LUK stage 2 disk with increased grip due to integrated kevlar threads.

Flywheel is balanced and ready for installation. It would be a bolt on upgrade to any of the engines listed above. Perfect to bump a LOT the engine response, to replace the old and noisy dual mass or just to upgrade the 228mm clutch setup to 240mm.

All items are brand new and never installed on a car.
$1200 with worldwide shipping OBO
33% off - $800 with worldwide shipping - need it gone asap !

Answers to questions that might be asked :
What are those marks on the flywheel ?
Flywheel was soaked in oil once it was made to prevent any corrosion. Those are some oil stains.

Pressure plate got some scratches.
Yes, it was bench test fitted to the flywheel with the friction plate on just to make sure everything fits and bolts threads are in the right positions.

Why there isn't a starter gear on the flywheel.
As i mentioned it is exact copy of the m30 flywheel. I was planning first to use it on my s54 setup, but i've sold my s54 swapped e28. Then i've planned to use it on my wife's m57 swapped e28, but using single mass light flywheel on a diesel engine doesn't seem like a good idea anymore after i personaly drove an e39 3.0d with single mass flywheel (Huge difference in pedal response but A LOT of vibrations in the idle-1300 rpm range) . Different engines uses different starter gears so you need to install the gear from your current flywheel to make this work on your car. All BMW 240mm flywheels shares same inner diameter starter gears. However for the balancing purposes starter gear was installed and then removed.

How can I remove the starter gear from my oem clutch and install it to this one without much of an effort ?
Very easy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNBZFYEbek

Pictures - what you would receive:
Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image

(some extra pictures from the process of making and balancing)
Image Image Image
Scotty335turbo

Re: Brand new m30 single mass flywheel + new performance clutch

Post by Scotty335turbo »

availability? I know this has been up for a while
tomjefferd

Re: Brand new m30 single mass flywheel + new performance clutch

Post by tomjefferd »

Is this still available?