Coupe Recaro Seats

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
irl-mn

Coupe Recaro Seats

Post by irl-mn »

Not E28 technically, but I know there are some folks on here that might have an interest... Pair of black leather manual Recaro sports seats. They are coupe seats with tilt mechanism to allow for rear seat access. I don’t know the origins of the seats as they were installed by a previous owner in my '84 euro E24. (They could be originally from an E21 320is, but I cannot confirm this). They were recovered by my cars previous owner to match the E24 interior. I since used leatherique to tidy up the drivers bolsters and had a local upholstery shop go through the seats and replace some of the foam and make a couple frame / structure repairs. The seats are in good condition, not perfect. They would work great in a driver quality car, or as a solid base to fully refurbish for a show level car.

Available separately, I also have a set of manual sedan front seat mounting rails (with seat belt mounting anchors) which would allow these seats to be installed in an E24 or E28. The drivers side has height adjustment. These are complete but need to be cleaned up.

I’m selling because I recently started a full restoration on my E24 and found a set of manual comfort seats similar to what the car left the factory with.

Asking $1,500. Located in Minneapolis-St.Paul suburbs. Shipping would be a challenge but can be discussed. I would be open to traveling a reasonable distance from MSP to meet a buyer in person. More detailed photos available on request.

BillW in StL

Re: Coupe Recaro Seats

Post by BillW in StL »

Great seats. If these were Lama I would already be on the road to MN.