WTB DINAN INTAKE MANIFOLD (M30)

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
danielpouch

WTB DINAN INTAKE MANIFOLD (M30)

Post by danielpouch »

Looking to be an idiot and put more dinan parts on my car.

Need the ported intake manifold.

Thanks
LarryM

Re: WTB DINAN INTAKE MANIFOLD (M30)

Post by LarryM »

The idea once intrigued me and I was looking for one years ago.

FYI: Just in case you can't find a "gen-u-ine" Dinan manifold, back in the day all they did was send the customer's manifold to Extrude Hone, and then have it powder coated in black. Really nothing that special or secretive about it. I once bought a used manifold and was considering having it modified in the same way but given the cost involved for Dinan's claimed +10 bhp gain over 5000 rpm, I decided it wasn't worth it.

If you do get lucky and find a manifold already done for a few hundred bucks, then good for you. It's a relatively simple bolt-on upgrade and there are much worse ways to spend money on our cars.

https://extrudehone.com/
alpinass

Post by alpinass »

I use a local shop in Gardena that does matched Porting and Polishing. I used a B35 They matched my Headers. Opened up much better air flow - have done 3 of them with excellent throttle response.
VintageRacer

Post by VintageRacer »

I have one on my racing M30. It’s extrude honed and the head was port matched and I’m running a mustang 90mm throttle body. Unless you plan on doing extensive engine work it may not be worth it.