WTB - Euro F+R Bumpers + Headlights and Grills/Fogs/Turns

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
WalterH

WTB - Euro F+R Bumpers + Headlights and Grills/Fogs/Turns

Post by WalterH »

As the title states, I'm looking to purchase a full front and rear Euro conversion kit. I'm located in VA 24437. If you've got part of this conversion, let me know.

I'd like to obtain it sooner rather than later, or else I'd go with Blunttech.

Thanks.
edshadd

Re: WTB - Euro F+R Bumpers + Headlights and Grills/Fogs/Turns

Post by edshadd »

Hi,
I have all the parts for the front and rear bumpers and mounting brackets, except the nuts and bolts which you can get from: https://www.classiceuroparts.com/produc ... dware-e28/
I also have the Euro lights and grills. I bought everything probably more than 10 years ago shipped from Europe. I've had 3 E28's since buying everything, but never got around to installing. I can send pictures but everything is in storage so it might take me until Monday. Shipping would
be from the S.F. bay area. I'm not sure how much everything's worth, can you give me an idea what you think? I bought bought new rubber trim
for both bumpers.
Thanks, Ed Shadd
edshadd@hotmail.com
WalterH

Post by WalterH »

edshadd wrote: Mar 13, 2021 11:55 AM Hi,
I have all the parts for the front and rear bumpers and mounting brackets, except the nuts and bolts which you can get from: https://www.classiceuroparts.com/produc ... dware-e28/
I also have the Euro lights and grills. I bought everything probably more than 10 years ago shipped from Europe. I've had 3 E28's since buying everything, but never got around to installing. I can send pictures but everything is in storage so it might take me until Monday. Shipping would
be from the S.F. bay area. I'm not sure how much everything's worth, can you give me an idea what you think? I bought bought new rubber trim
for both bumpers.
Thanks, Ed Shadd
edshadd@hotmail.com
Emailed you!
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

WalterH wrote: Mar 13, 2021 11:40 AM As the title states, I'm looking to purchase a full front and rear Euro conversion kit. I'm located in VA 24437. If you've got part of this conversion, let me know.

I'd like to obtain it sooner rather than later, or else I'd go with Blunttech.

Thanks.
Hello Walter, I’ve sent you an email though the forum, thanks
WalterH

Post by WalterH »

I have sourced the bumpers fogs and turn signals (and some of the lights)

I'm now looking for a single euro high beam, euro headlight grills, and kidneys! Let me know.
Mike W.

Post by Mike W. »

I believe the center grill is the same as US spec. https://www.schmiedmann.com appears to have the rest of it new. Not inexpensive, particularly the headlight, but not not crazy expensive either. (I suggest them so much some people probably think I'm a shill for them, but no, just a satisfied customer)