Buy, sell, or trade parts.
code

Re: Euro bumpers

Post by code »

Would love to know when you get more euro bumpers in stock :D
blackmamba

Post by blackmamba »

I ordered a set of bumpers from Neil which were priced lower due to them being in slightly less presentable condition & suitable for painting which is my plan. I just received them & they are in really great condition, could totally just run with these! Great service also, I would highly recommend.
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

blackmamba wrote: Sep 25, 2020 8:53 AM I ordered a set of bumpers from Neil which were priced lower due to them being in slightly less presentable condition & suitable for painting which is my plan. I just received them & they are in really great condition, could totally just run with these! Great service also, I would highly recommend.
Thanks again for the business Colin 👌🏼
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

Hey guys, I have another really nice set, complete with assembly hardware, rubbers and euro plate holder all in good condition. Shipping included for 1200 usd.

If you would like to inquire at delphinm535@gmail.com
I will reply with pics.

I also have brand new fog lights, blinkers with brand new lenses and m tech arch moulds available.
bmwcarl

Post by bmwcarl »

I just purchased this set of bumpers along with the fogs and turn signals from Neil and everything looks amazing! If you have a opportunity to buy part from him he is a stand-up seller.
M5 Jed

Post by M5 Jed »

If you have another complete set available, I'm interested. Chrome doesn't have to be perfect as I will be getting the bumpers painted to match the car. Let me know, thanks.
Mdreamer

Post by Mdreamer »

bmwcarl wrote: Dec 01, 2020 4:13 PM I just purchased this set of bumpers along with the fogs and turn signals from Neil and everything looks amazing! If you have a opportunity to buy part from him he is a stand-up seller.
I agree.
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

Hey guys, I have another really nice set, complete with assembly hardware, rubbers and euro plate holder all in good condition. Shipping included for 1200 usd.

If you would like to inquire at delphinm535@gmail.com
I will reply with pics.

I also have brand new fog lights, blinkers with brand new lenses and m tech arch moulds available.
librarian

Post by librarian »

Any chance you have a euro front valance as well?
alps

Post by alps »

Just purchased a set of Euro turn signals from Neil. Communication was great, shipping easy, and the turn signals arrived as described. Thanks Neil!
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

Hey guys, I have a straight pair of euro bumpers right now that would be ideal for a rechrome or powder coat.

These would be 900 usd shipped, for enquires and pictures please email me at delphinm535@gmail.com
leadphut

Post by leadphut »

Emailed
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

Hey guys, I have another full m tech kit available minus the trunk spoiler.

Please get in touch @ delphinm535@gmail.com if interested, thanks
leadphut

Post by leadphut »

Received a full set from Neil. Excellent condition, as described. Great communication. Thanks Neil!
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

Hey guys I have a complete m535i m tech body kit if anyone is interested, it includes all caps, hardware and brackets and a set of standard euro bumpers which are used as mounting support bars. Enquires can be made to delphinm535@gmail.com
DFWTX85

Post by DFWTX85 »

delphineuro wrote: Apr 11, 2021 9:06 AM Hey guys I have a complete m535i m tech body kit if anyone is interested, it includes all caps, hardware and brackets and a set of standard euro bumpers which are used as mounting support bars. Enquires can be made to delphinm535@gmail.com
I'm interested but since I have a US spec car, do you also have a Euro valance?
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

DFWTX85 wrote: Apr 11, 2021 11:03 AM
delphineuro wrote: Apr 11, 2021 9:06 AM Hey guys I have a complete m535i m tech body kit if anyone is interested, it includes all caps, hardware and brackets and a set of standard euro bumpers which are used as mounting support bars. Enquires can be made to delphinm535@gmail.com
I'm interested but since I have a US spec car, do you also have a Euro valance?
Hi, with the m535 body kit a front valance is not required, also a rear euro tail panel is not required, that’s a saving of possibly $900 in parts and the labour of having the rear section cut out and a euro piece welded in.
If you would like pics please email me and I will reply.
Thanks,
Neil
NickP

Post by NickP »

Do you have any more straight euro bumpers available?
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

NickP wrote: Apr 13, 2021 12:55 PM Do you have any more straight euro bumpers available?
Hey Nick, not right now.
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

Hey guys I have a complete m535i m tech body kit if anyone is interested, it includes all caps, hardware and brackets and a set of standard euro bumpers which are used as mounting support bars. Enquires can be made to delphinm535@gmail.com
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

Hey guys, I have a set of euro headlights in exceptional condition along with grilles, if you’re interested please contact me at delphinm535@gmail.com and I will reply with pics, price will be 550 usd plus shipping.

I also have a set of fog lights with brand new lenses and blinkers with brand new lenses also.

Thanks
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

Hey guys I have a rear euro bumper in good straight condition, rubber trim with clips, assembly bolts and the corner bolt covers, and mounting brackets are included, could use a rechrome or paint or would be ideal for a daily driver, i you’re interested please send me an email at delphinm535@gmail.com and I can send pics.
Price will be 450 usd shipped

I also have a rear euro panel cut and euro blinkers with brand new lenses.

Thanks
N44RP

Post by N44RP »

I sent a private message earlier but in my set of euro bumpers the front chrome L shaped clips were missing (the ones that hide the bolts)

Could you provide me a set please?
ROSSI1

Post by ROSSI1 »

sent PM and email about the euro rear bumper for sale
svveetmikko

Post by svveetmikko »

PM Email sent