Buy, sell, or trade parts.
code

Re: Euro bumpers

Post by code »

Would love to know when you get more euro bumpers in stock :D
blackmamba

Post by blackmamba »

I ordered a set of bumpers from Neil which were priced lower due to them being in slightly less presentable condition & suitable for painting which is my plan. I just received them & they are in really great condition, could totally just run with these! Great service also, I would highly recommend.
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

blackmamba wrote: Sep 25, 2020 8:53 AM I ordered a set of bumpers from Neil which were priced lower due to them being in slightly less presentable condition & suitable for painting which is my plan. I just received them & they are in really great condition, could totally just run with these! Great service also, I would highly recommend.
Thanks again for the business Colin 👌🏼
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

Hey guys, I have another really nice set, complete with assembly hardware, rubbers and euro plate holder all in good condition. Shipping included for 1200 usd.

If you would like to inquire at delphinm535@gmail.com
I will reply with pics.

I also have brand new fog lights, blinkers with brand new lenses and m tech arch moulds available.
bmwcarl

Post by bmwcarl »

I just purchased this set of bumpers along with the fogs and turn signals from Neil and everything looks amazing! If you have a opportunity to buy part from him he is a stand-up seller.
M5 Jed

Post by M5 Jed »

If you have another complete set available, I'm interested. Chrome doesn't have to be perfect as I will be getting the bumpers painted to match the car. Let me know, thanks.
Mdreamer

Post by Mdreamer »

bmwcarl wrote: Dec 01, 2020 5:13 PM I just purchased this set of bumpers along with the fogs and turn signals from Neil and everything looks amazing! If you have a opportunity to buy part from him he is a stand-up seller.
I agree.
delphineuro

Post by delphineuro »

Hey guys, I have another really nice set, complete with assembly hardware, rubbers and euro plate holder all in good condition. Shipping included for 1200 usd.

If you would like to inquire at delphinm535@gmail.com
I will reply with pics.

I also have brand new fog lights, blinkers with brand new lenses and m tech arch moulds available.
librarian

Post by librarian »

Any chance you have a euro front valance as well?
alps

Post by alps »

Just purchased a set of Euro turn signals from Neil. Communication was great, shipping easy, and the turn signals arrived as described. Thanks Neil!