BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
slownrusty
Posts: 54
Joined: Feb 09, 2019 11:15 AM
Location: houston

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by slownrusty »

White Jaguar - Can you please email me at slownrusty@yahoo.com and we can wrap up this transaction for the E24 trunk spoiler?
Thanks,
Yasin
WhiteJaguar
Posts: 285
Joined: Jul 01, 2017 3:19 PM
Location: Moscow

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by WhiteJaguar »

slownrusty wrote:White Jaguar - Can you please email me at slownrusty@yahoo.com and we can wrap up this transaction for the E24 trunk spoiler?
Thanks,
Yasin
ok ;)

-- Added May 31, 2019 2:48 PM --

BMW 6-series e24 Zender trunk spoiler for sale!
Price 210$ / 177Euro + shipping
Shipping worldwide!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
SVB
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 21, 2019 6:39 PM

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by SVB »

Hi there!

Great work! Interested in the E23 Zender kit, is it possible to get the front without the foglight cut-outs?

Can you inbox me your e-mail address please?

Thanks!
WhiteJaguar
Posts: 285
Joined: Jul 01, 2017 3:19 PM
Location: Moscow

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by WhiteJaguar »

SVB wrote:Hi there!

Great work! Interested in the E23 Zender kit, is it possible to get the front without the foglight cut-outs?

Can you inbox me your e-mail address please?

Thanks!
Hello!

Zender made front spoiler with foglights only. They also had caps. But I don't have it to make copies
enthusiaste24
Posts: 35
Joined: Aug 03, 2014 9:26 PM
Location: Canada

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by enthusiaste24 »

PM SENT FOR PURCHASED
WhiteJaguar
Posts: 285
Joined: Jul 01, 2017 3:19 PM
Location: Moscow

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by WhiteJaguar »

enthusiaste24 wrote:PM SENT FOR PURCHASED
;) see your massage

-- Added Jul 15, 2019 4:43 PM --

BMW 5-series e28 HARTGE trunk spoiler for sale!
Price Spoiler 263$ / 221Euro + shipping
Shipping worldwide!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
dsw99a
Posts: 347
Joined: Jan 07, 2012 5:22 AM
Location: Hawaii

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by dsw99a »

Hello interested in the rear window louvers for the e28 (528e) and what style of front spoiler for e12 do you have in stock?
Adam_torrence
Posts: 6
Joined: Sep 07, 2019 1:44 AM
Location: California

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by Adam_torrence »

Hey I have an e12 and would love the BBS Front spoiler let me know if it’s avalible I will buy as soon as you let me know
WhiteJaguar
Posts: 285
Joined: Jul 01, 2017 3:19 PM
Location: Moscow

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by WhiteJaguar »

Adam_torrence wrote:Hey I have an e12 and would love the BBS Front spoiler let me know if it’s avalible I will buy as soon as you let me know
Hello!

It is possible

I will send you PM
Purplebemw
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 17, 2019 2:55 AM
Location: Netherlands

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by Purplebemw »

Hello, I have send a message regarding e23 bbs bumper.
WhiteJaguar
Posts: 285
Joined: Jul 01, 2017 3:19 PM
Location: Moscow

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by WhiteJaguar »

Purplebemw wrote:Hello, I have send a message regarding e23 bbs bumper.
Hello! ))

Got it and send you an answer ))
Deluxe
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 23, 2020 6:43 PM

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by Deluxe »

Hi!

Do you make the E12 Alpina front spoiler? And the stripes (thick version)?

And the Alpina rear arch spats for the E12/E21?
Image
Tavian21
Posts: 76
Joined: Aug 07, 2017 12:14 PM
Location: Johnson city Tn

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by Tavian21 »

Do you still have any e28 alpina Front lip spoiler and alpina e28 rear bumper????

-- Added Apr 25, 2020 5:55 PM --

Hey I’m inquiring about the e28 alpina front lip spoiler and e28 alpina rear bumper. Could you please contact me at your earliest convenience at 601-382-3815
WhiteJaguar
Posts: 285
Joined: Jul 01, 2017 3:19 PM
Location: Moscow

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by WhiteJaguar »

Deluxe wrote:Hi!

Do you make the E12 Alpina front spoiler? And the stripes (thick version)?

And the Alpina rear arch spats for the E12/E21?
Image
Hello!

I can make a front spoiler for you

Image

Image

Image

Image

Frontspoiler Alpina = 176$ = 148 Euro + shipping

Shipping 1 part to Europe = 52 Euro

Shipping 1 part to USA = 97$

-- Added Apr 26, 2020 3:12 PM --
Tavian21 wrote:Do you still have any e28 alpina Front lip spoiler and alpina e28 rear bumper????

-- Added Apr 25, 2020 5:55 PM --

Hey I’m inquiring about the e28 alpina front lip spoiler and e28 alpina rear bumper. Could you please contact me at your earliest convenience at 601-382-3815
Hello!

Yes I can make BMW e28 Alpina front spoiler for you

Alpina never made rear bumper for e28.

Alpina made for e28 front spoiler and trunk spoiler only

No side skirts and no rear skirt

If you like, I can make for you some good side and rear skirts that will pass to Alpina front spoiler

But Alpina did not make it
Deluxe
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 23, 2020 6:43 PM

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by Deluxe »

WhiteJaguar wrote: Hello!

I can make a front spoiler for you

Frontspoiler Alpina = 176$ = 148 Euro + shipping

Shipping 1 part to Europe = 52 Euro

Shipping 1 part to USA = 97$
Thanks! I mean front spoiler for E12 though, the 5-series. I only showed the E21 to show the alpina "mud flaps" (Alpina part number 4100127). I believe they are the same for the E12 (see photo below).

Image

I am also interested in buying the stripes on the E12 in this post.
dsw99a
Posts: 347
Joined: Jan 07, 2012 5:22 AM
Location: Hawaii

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by dsw99a »

Id be interested in mudflaps (spats?) for e12!! :shock:
KarmannMarco
Posts: 41
Joined: Jan 16, 2012 6:29 PM

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by KarmannMarco »

Any plans for E24 BBS or Alpina front spoiler? Or do you think an E28 or E23 spoiler would fit with some modifications (similar dimensions) ?
WhiteJaguar
Posts: 285
Joined: Jul 01, 2017 3:19 PM
Location: Moscow

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by WhiteJaguar »

Deluxe wrote:
WhiteJaguar wrote: Hello!

I can make a front spoiler for you

Frontspoiler Alpina = 176$ = 148 Euro + shipping

Shipping 1 part to Europe = 52 Euro

Shipping 1 part to USA = 97$
Thanks! I mean front spoiler for E12 though, the 5-series. I only showed the E21 to show the alpina "mud flaps" (Alpina part number 4100127). I believe they are the same for the E12 (see photo below).

Image

I am also interested in buying the stripes on the E12 in this post.
Ok

I'll try to find them

About stripes I need to check price

I can make it

-- Added May 01, 2020 3:22 PM --
dsw99a wrote:Id be interested in mudflaps (spats?) for e12!! :shock:
Ok

I'll try to find it

My friend had tnem

I'll try to take it to make copies

-- Added May 01, 2020 3:32 PM --
KarmannMarco wrote:Any plans for E24 BBS or Alpina front spoiler? Or do you think an E28 or E23 spoiler would fit with some modifications (similar dimensions) ?
BBS never made front spoiler for e24

But if there would be a good preorder (5 prepaid copies) I think I can make it
WhiteJaguar
Posts: 285
Joined: Jul 01, 2017 3:19 PM
Location: Moscow

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by WhiteJaguar »

NEW MODELS FOR SALE

BMW e28 Zender front spoiler + BMW e28 Zender side skirts

Now you may order a full BMW e28 Zender kit!!!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Frontspoiler Zender - 176$ = 148 Euro + shipping
Side skirts Zender - 176$ = 148 Euro + shipping

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Image
Last edited by WhiteJaguar on Nov 04, 2020 4:25 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Zeuropa
Posts: 92
Joined: Mar 12, 2016 10:22 AM
Location: Denver, CO

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by Zeuropa »

Is it just me that can't see the pics posted from WhiteJaguar?
dsw99a
Posts: 347
Joined: Jan 07, 2012 5:22 AM
Location: Hawaii

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by dsw99a »

Do you have the e12 mudflaps (spats)? also looking for e12 and/or e28 emblem?
WhiteJaguar
Posts: 285
Joined: Jul 01, 2017 3:19 PM
Location: Moscow

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by WhiteJaguar »

dsw99a wrote: Jun 24, 2020 4:06 PM Do you have the e12 mudflaps (spats)? also looking for e12 and/or e28 emblem?
No I have not....
WhiteJaguar
Posts: 285
Joined: Jul 01, 2017 3:19 PM
Location: Moscow

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by WhiteJaguar »

Zeuropa wrote: Jun 24, 2020 3:37 PM Is it just me that can't see the pics posted from WhiteJaguar?
I see the pics right now
Zeuropa
Posts: 92
Joined: Mar 12, 2016 10:22 AM
Location: Denver, CO

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by Zeuropa »

I have to go back to your Feb 6, 2018 post to see any pics. Anybody else?

EDIT: Crap! When I view this thread in MS Edge the pics render but not in Firefox. Sorry WhiteJaguar for the WOB.
WhiteJaguar
Posts: 285
Joined: Jul 01, 2017 3:19 PM
Location: Moscow

Re: BBS,Zender,Alpina,other spoilers for e12,e28,e23,e24,e32

Post by WhiteJaguar »

Zeuropa wrote: Jun 24, 2020 8:35 PM I have to go back to your Feb 6, 2018 post to see any pics. Anybody else?

EDIT: Crap! When I view this thread in MS Edge the pics render but not in Firefox. Sorry WhiteJaguar for the WOB.
No problem, man ;)
Post Reply