WTT M5 Rims for Staggered 16" Hartge Type A's

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Grande Royal

WTT M5 Rims for Staggered 16" Hartge Type A's

Post by Grande Royal »

Looking to trade a set of four (4) original e28 M5 rims date stamped 1987 with center caps for a set of four (4) e28 5x120 specific, preferably early Hartge (with the beveled lip) Ronal Type A's "WITH PUSH ON TYPE CENTER CAPS" (not interested in locking center caps) and a staggered fitment 7.5" front 8.5" rear. They don't have to be refinished, but need to be straight with none/ minamal rash,cracks or welds. No tires please! My M5 Rims are in need of a refinish and one rim has minamal rash but all are straight, handle fine and never welded or repaired. I figured I would ask for interest before I refinish them and pack them away (money in the bank). They came on my M535i when I purchased it, never been a big fan of the M5 rims. Not looking to sell or trade for anything else, except a clean straight staggered set (8''frt 9''rear) of style 42's, yes I know wishful dreaming! Can send pictures via text or email, after you send pictures of your Type A's

-- Added Jan 01, 2019 12:09 PM --

One year BUMP....well close enough!
Grande Royal

Re: WTT M5 Rims for Staggered 16" Hartge Type A's

Post by Grande Royal »

Three year BUMP!! :shock: Still looking, or buy outright a front (7.5") and/or rear (8.5") 16" Type A rim. Any condition. Thanks, Joel
Grande Royal

Post by Grande Royal »

bUMp…… Almost a year again! Thanks in advance, Joel
alpinass

Post by alpinass »

I have a NOS NIB Hartge Type A's with caps and valve stems.

Also a set of Staggered Hartge Type A's - some broken caps (can be repaired) I have 2 extra caps. These can be restored or buy 'as is'.
Grande Royal

Post by Grande Royal »

Bump…