Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread. Post your experiences here.

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
BDK

Post by BDK »

Ari Mangunwinoto-fuckin theif!!!! Took my power sport seats, sold them for $550 and never gave me the $350 I wanted for them! I got a little sumpin sumpin for ya Ari but I guess I will wait for the others to take their turn with you first! Hahahahaha

Sorry, I know htis is old but

Ron,
when the fuck did this happen?? I didn't know he was still around,

Ari Mandicksucker got me for $550 for 2 sets of eurolights with wipers and other stuff, never saw any of it even after he sold them to someone else...

He got Another guy here for close to $2K....

he is a brave little bastard, not smart but brave
Tim in N FL

Post by Tim in N FL »

Just wanted to relate that 535iYes (Fred B.) and I recently went through a series of transactions that went wonderfully. Thanks for giving my '87 535i 5spd (bronzit/pearl) a nice home! Hope you have the time and energy to complete the Euro look conversion that I had intended.

I've also completed smooth transactions with a number of others here...prolly forgetting a few names here but will add them as their names come to me...I'm gettin' old ya know:

TT (aka "Terrible Tony" in Arizona)
Brian Scroggins (Da Parts Pimp @ BMW of CHA)
Tim Goodell (TimGinCentralNJ)
Jay Neal (Jay in VA)
Daryl Naskale (DMNaskale)
Randy Chatterson (The Tanned One)
Rich Beaver (Rich EuroM5)
Glen in Tampa (Azure)
TCD (Todd D in Ohio - see www.tcd.com )
Ian Echeverry (in the Pac NW) - may have spelling wrong and others TBA as I recall them and transactions occur :D
Last edited by Tim in N FL on Apr 25, 2008 3:47 PM, edited 2 times in total.
rodpaine

Post by rodpaine »

jeffhenderson9 at http://stores.ebay.com/eParts-Land_W0QQ ... esstQQtZkm has small parts for BMW, but my last experience with him is that he does not communicate at all! Doesn't answer Email, doesn't return phone calls and appears only to respond with unfavorable comments in the buyer/seller feedback forum, if you complain about his lack of communication. Small parts i purchased were okay, but lack of communication is unprofessional and unacceptable, to me.
FWIW,
-Rod
RonP

Post by RonP »

Sorry, I know htis is old but

Ron,
when the fuck did this happen?? I didn't know he was still around,

Ari Mandicksucker got me for $550 for 2 sets of eurolights with wipers and other stuff, never saw any of it even after he sold them to someone else...

He got Another guy here for close to $2K....

Earlier this year. He was always "coming over" to drop off the money and then would never return calls after that. He did help me win the "Snipe" bid on the M5 when it was on ebay and I paid him a $500 fee for doing so, but after that he turned into a schmuck.

he is a brave little bastard, not smart but brave
LexingTom 535is

Post by LexingTom 535is »

Steve Haygood kicks ass!

FAST.
Very competitive pricing.
FAST.

Dude!
PixMan

Post by PixMan »

Big thanks to:

Steve Haygood for great prices and fast shipping...but mostly for the great advice on what to get! I got 4 brake rotors and pad sets, a new antennae, 2 rear control arm-to-axle carrier links, hood support struts, and driveshaft center bearing assembly. All for big bucks less than a "popular NH-based supplier".

Thanks also to ChrisM for an exhaust system I could never have afforded otherwise.

Jon in VA was great in getting a PERFECT driveshaft to me for less money than I could have had one rebuilt. In fact, this one had markings that make me believe it had just been rebuilt.

Bavarian Autosport has also been very good, especially with their exhaust & catalytic converter installation kits. Those had more hardware in them than I actually needed. I also got replacement Bosch fog lenses, no problem. Lots of nice little things you didn't know you could still get, on a good website. Pricey though. See Steve H. for best prices.

One caveat: the M8x1.25 nuts that Bav Auto put in the cat kit are a "one time" use kind that totally screw up the threads on the studs IF you can even get them off without breaking a stud.

I had to remove the exhaust system to put the driveshaft on and after just one week on the car, those nuts were stuck on the studs like they were welded.
John in VA

Post by John in VA »

Roy W(icklund) in MA sent me an M5 bumper to replace the one the schoolbus mangled - great condition, price, and communication!
Can't wait to get the car back together.
Thanks,
John in VA
BiodieselCleveland

Post by BiodieselCleveland »

Bought an E28 diesel from Jim at Autobahnparts. Good guy to deal with. No disappointments on the car. He even when to the extent of sending me $$ to make up for a piece of equipment that was said to be on the car when we made the deal over the phone, but was missing upon arrival of the vehicle in Ohio. Couldn't ask for better treatment than that.

Ray
LexingTom 535is

Robbie in San Diego

was a disappointing seller. Lousy communication and parts were not as I had
made clear I wanted to avoid. The parts were beautiful. There was NOTHING wrong with them. They just weren't what I was looking for. Must have liked them Ok since I did put them on. But shame on me for not getting pictures of the goods first.
Live and learn.

[Edit by LexingTom 535is on [TIME]1137022811[/TIME]]
2monkeysayoyo

Post by 2monkeysayoyo »

Steve Haygood

Buyer: (Me) complete idiot, had to have massive amounts of handholding and advice.

Seller: Steve Haygood, Parts delivered practically before they were ordered, exactly as desribed, and less expensive than quoted.
tomarocca

Post by tomarocca »

Hi,

I am new on this list; I live in the XK jag world.

First;
Steve Haygood is spectacular asset.
Any car group would be fortunate to have someone like Steve.

Second:
I think three categories for e28 cars is useful.
particularly for e28s that don't justify expensive restoration.

I am selling my 533 and the three audience don't synch up:

Category One:
Its a parts car; you could get it running; but better for parts.

Category Two:
Its a daily driver; runs fine and won't upset the neighbors.

Category Three;
Its a restoration project; only for the concours and Qtip folks.

Thanks.
LexingTom 535is

I ordered some of Kendogg's leftovers. The price was right. Shipped the next day, arrived having been packed well.

Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Kendogg: Good!
Tammer in Philly

Post by Tammer in Philly »

I have had good transactions with the following folks:
TCD (shift knob, springs via another guy)
Duke (misc parts)
TC in Germany
Ely Wineman (flywheel/clutch)
Keith F
TT (intake manifold)
Steve Haygood (frequently) and Brian da Parts Pimp (less frequently, but often enough :-)
Daryl Naskale

I'm probably forgetting some folks.
-tammer
Last edited by Tammer in Philly on Jun 02, 2006 12:10 AM, edited 1 time in total.
keitaj

Post by keitaj »

It's a bit late posting, but robeyf was great in getting me a good used blower motor assembly up from SC in time for the first cold spell in Philly!

Stand-up guy throughout the entire process..

-KJ
LexingTom 535is

rs4pro3

Excellent seller. Communicated well, very efficient. Is as it should have been.

Peace!

RS4PRO3- I am totally diggin' your heavy duty front sway bar links. Highly recommended.

[Edit by LexingTom 535is on [TIME]1136059581[/TIME]]
Jay in VA

Post by Jay in VA »

detroitmuscle whom I know as Robbie, is a stand up guy. I have purchased several items and got great deals. If you need head rests or other nice parts he is your gentleman. I wanted to personally thank him for helping me out.
Robbie

Post by Robbie »

A word to the wise,

NEVER SELL TO LEXING TOM 535 is

repeat

NEVER SELL TO LEXING TOM 535is
he will never be satisfied even if he does
get an item or a CAR in PERFECT CONDITION

just noticed how relentless you are

you failed to mention the headrests were in PERFECT CONDITION
pulled from MY PERSONAL CAR

just like the car you purchased from Ross M
and returned with 1400++ miles on the car

YOU HAVE BALLS
IF YOU COULD SUCK YOUR OWN DICK
YOU STILL WOULD NOT BE SATISFIED!!

on behalf of MANY in this community & on this board

GO FUCK YOURSELF

No hard feeling Tom, still love you like the PERFECT ASSHOLE THAT YOU ARE

[Edit by Robbie on [TIME]1136980795[/TIME]]
Jay in VA

Post by Jay in VA »

Another excellent deal by Detroit Muscle aka "Robbie A", thank you for the super nice deal and the generosity. I recieved the pahts and they were better than advertised. Like I said before, you need head rests this is your gentleman.
C.J.

Post by C.J. »

So far I've only dealth with Ely (rs4pro3), and Brian Da Parts Pimp. Awesome guys and I gotta say, living in the same town that they do is so nice.
John in VA

Post by John in VA »

I just received a pair of Hella H1s from Mless5 (Igor in MA). They're in perfect condition, priced great, and arrived quickly. Thanks!!
David in NC

Post by David in NC »

Let's pat ourselves on our collective backs and admit that we have a great bunch of folks on this board who are great to do business with. Probably because we all love these cars and respect each other for the mutual feelings for the cars. The problems start when someone without that respect sneaks into our midst.

I've had people front me parts and say send me a check and I've sent parts and not been paid. The latest to do this is Tim Collins in Atlanta. I sent him a euro headlight frame to replace one that was mangled, but he won't pay. I'm sorry I missed the chance to take it off him at 5er Fest '05. Actually, 1 jerk-off out of all the rest of this board isn't bad odds.

Thanks to all the rest.

Steve Haygood, DPP, Rex, graphite, Devinder, Brad...etc.

BTW, NE1 need a 3.25LSD?
Geerhed

Post by Geerhed »

Yellow2 sent a trim piece that got destroyed/spindled/mutilated and lost by the USPS (however, the USPS DID include a "we're wicked sorry we're such idiots" note). I sent him pics of the destroyed package and he sent another trim piece no questions asked. Honest seller with integrity.

TheGreenHornet sold me an ECU w/Dinan Chip for a great price, and shipped it in record time with more than adequate protective packaging.

I highly recommend both Alex and Mike. Thanks, Guys!

Lonnie a.k.a. "Geerhed"
Tim in N FL

Post by Tim in N FL »

keitaj

Post by keitaj »

Rich in WI,

Got the shocks in on Friday.. and everything looks good! I'll keep you posted when I finally get em on! Just wanted to say "thanks!" for being patient with the payment, and for shipping them so promptly and securely!

-keitaj
Mless5

Post by Mless5 »

feedback has been pulled due to a non working part.
Last edited by Mless5 on Aug 28, 2006 2:36 PM, edited 1 time in total.