Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread. Post your experiences here.

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
wkohler

Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread. Post your experiences here

Post by wkohler »

Bought a minor piece from kojo96. Something I’d needed for a while. He gave me a fair deal and shipped it quickly.
Archaus

Post by Archaus »

Purchased hollowed out tweeters housings for my e28 from Jay Oliver aka ElGuappo in January. Still haven't received them. He stopped communicating. I haven't heard from him since April despite my attempts. Kissing $40 goodbye.
VZehn

Post by VZehn »

Alpinass saves the day again. Thanks Paul!

I decided to open Pandora's box (Getrag 280 transmission) because I couldn't live any longer with the incessant whine from the tranny (shifting was fine). Was expecting to replace some bearings, but no, the bearings were all fine – it was the output shaft and counter shaft gears worn down causing all that noise. Parts no longer available, of course.

I contacted Paul and sure enough he had a rebuilt G280 (BimmerWorks) from an M5 that had been running with it for about 6k miles before getting totaled. He also had a rebuilt shift kit.
Got installed this week and it’s quiet and smooth running and the shifts are crisp and clean. I could not be happier!!
sail_or_drive

Post by sail_or_drive »

South26 delivered a front license plate holder to me; just what I was looking for, great packaging, fair price, quick reaction and shipping. Another satisfied customer.
Randomg

Post by Randomg »

Got what I consider screwed over by Ovide recently.

Edit: he messaged me 3.5 months after I first asked him about an inflated shipping cost, explaining that the price of the part I ordered was wrong and that the resulting price with the inflated shipping was around what the total actually should have been. I checked the BMW price of the parts and he is correct, so editing this to not be negative.
proto17

Post by proto17 »

Purchased a flywheel from LarryM. The package was shipped immediately even though I had goofed and not sent the correct amount of money (PayPal fees). Really happy with the product that arrived and the fact that it arrived so quickly!
harrypalmer

Post by harrypalmer »

Another inquiry to and purchase from "dogabon" in Spain, with timely communications and flawless shipping.
I will buy from you Felipe again with 0 hesitation. You're THE Euro Man.Thank you!
Chimi-Changa

Post by Chimi-Changa »

Parts arrived safe and sound from Carma_Cardan from the USSR. Good communications and shipping speed.

Thank you Artem
dogabon

Post by dogabon »

Thank you so much! Kind regards from Spain!
harrypalmer wrote:Another inquiry to and purchase from "dogabon" in Spain, with timely communications and flawless shipping.
I will buy from you Felipe again with 0 hesitation. You're THE Euro Man.Thank you!
south26

Post by south26 »

Tried for months to help Randomcar. He kept on changing his mind, then asked me to cut a part off of a car. Which I did. Then disappears for over a month and then does not want to buy the part I cut off, but wanted to buy the original part m30b35 oil canister that he had asked about from the beginning . Major pain I would suggest not selling to unless he sends you money before you do anything.

Andy
Ordnator

Post by Ordnator »

Just received some E23 Electric Chrome Mirrors from "2manyparts"

Very well packaged, good communications and prompt actions

Recommend Mike as a good seller without reservations.

It has been a pleasure to do business with you Mike.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Kind regards,

Mick
2manyparts

Post by 2manyparts »

Thank you Mick. Always happy to connect with someone who has genuine passion for this hobby. I am trying to save a lot of these Euro parts and get them to where they can be of use again. I have learned a lot about packaging, and my goal is to get everything to the new destination safely. Then we are all happy. Really enjoyed the photos of your beautiful Eta, like a "time warp" car! Happy Holidays to you as well! Mike
travisj

Post by travisj »

I've had three great transactions with Felipe / dogabon within the last couple years.
1. crackfree dashboard - he sent me a bunch of excellent and detailed photos upon request and it was in perfect condition as advertised when it was delivered from Spain in only two days!!! I believe he may have used DHL for this one.

2. euro headlight grills - excellent condition as advertised and great price. Shipping took forever, but tracking info was provided. Cheap, slow shipping is what keeps the overall price down, and I'm fine with that.

3. euro headlights - Felipe did an excellent job reconditioning the buckets and the overall condition was just as described and shown. Again, I was fine with the slow shipping to keep the cost down.

Overall, goods were exactly as advertised and I would not hesitate to purchase more in the future.
If you don't mind waiting a month or more, he can keep the cost down. If you need your shit right away, I'm sure he can expedite it.
Ordnator

Post by Ordnator »

Had another great transatlantic transaction with Felipe, aka "dogabon".

Excellent communications, prompt shipping with excellent packaging of a Bellino 9 litre spare fuel can.

I recommend Felipe without hesitation.

It has been a pleasure doing business again and I look forward to doing more business with you in the 2020.

Thank you Felipe.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year.

Regards,

Mick
dogabon

Post by dogabon »

Thank you so much Mick! See you in 2020, happy New Year.

Felipe
Ordnator wrote:Had another great transatlantic transaction with Felipe, aka "dogabon".

Excellent communications, prompt shipping with excellent packaging of a Bellino 9 litre spare fuel can.

It has been a pleasure doing business again and I look forward to doing more business with you in the 2020.

Thank you Felipe.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year.

Regards,

Mick
shemaghrider

Post by shemaghrider »

Bought some inner interior side mirror panels from insttech

Really great communication, also really nice person to talk to and the process was very fast and easy.

He also linked me to other parts he had so hit him up for those e28 parts!

Would highly do business with him again without a second thought.

Thanks insttech!

-- Added Feb 06, 2020 9:52 PM --

Also, besides the review above, I would also like to mention my other recent transaction with kojo96

Bought a motronic 1.3 or updated 60-2 m30 crank pulley and nothing but great service as well!

Don't hesitate to buy from this guy! :)

Thanks david!
insttech

Post by insttech »

I sold an item to shemaghrider. David was a great buyer he clearly explained what he needed so we could make a quick transaction. He made his payment quickly and I hope we can do business again.
Thanks again!!

Thanks,
Brandon
Ordnator

Post by Ordnator »

I purchased three sets of M5 front sway bar mount brackets from Hami "pramono".

Parts well well packaged, arriving in Nova Scotia safely and promptly.

I am impressed with the quality of this product and will be installing them to my Eta's when I conduct the M5 front sway bar upgrade in due course.

Thank you Hami, it was a pleasure to do business with you.

Best regards,

Mick

-- Added Mar 10, 2020 5:58 PM --

I recently purchased a First Aid Kit from Paul "alpinass" for my Bronzitbeige Eta.

The kit was very well packaged, even Canada Post couldn't damage it, and arrived safely in Nova Scotia after Canada Revenue took their pound of flesh.

Good communications and Paul was great to deal with.

Thank you Paul.

Best regards,

Mick

-- Added Mar 10, 2020 7:47 PM --

Had another great transatlantic transaction with Felipe, aka "dogabon".

Excellent communications, prompt shipping with excellent packaging of a Bellino 6 litre spare fuel can.

It has been a pleasure doing business again and I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Thank you Felipe.

Regards,

Mick
astupidname

Post by astupidname »

I had bought a bunch of euro parts (basically a full conversion kit) from Delphineuro and this man is all about customer service! He sent everything from Australia to me in the US, everything was packaged perfectly and with lots of care, I almost didn't want to unwrap anything because the bumpers are amazing, like looking into a mirror. Everything he sold me was reasonably priced, he was patient, and very very helpful to me! Would recommend buying from him! Thanks Gary! :D
alpinass

Post by alpinass »

Buyer: Paul aka alpinass
Seller: Carma_Cardan » 10 Apr 2020 04:07

This is you letter to me from you:

"Bumpers delivered today.Great packing job! I checked each bumper section out - here is what I came up with:All the corner pieces need to be straighten. 1 welded 5 joints - 1 defective, 4 need work. Got some rusty clips no nuts&bolts.
2 front sections need work - one side has lots of dents. Hoping it can be flatten out.
#5 is straight - OK to use. The rubber strips both have defects (not sure if I can use it).
#4 Is too damaged to use - my metal guy would not accept that bumper. Basically JUNK
NO US customer would buy those bumpers - period! Yes they are picky but, expect good qualitySee my picture of a good used front I bought from a seller in Australia.
That being said: I am requesting a refund from the total. I would rather you and I agree then, get Paypal involved. That can get ugly.
I paid you 81,785.35 rub = $1,205USD. I still think that is high more like $800 but, I am reasonable.
I will sent you an invoice through Paypal for $200.00USDOnce I receive it - I would provide POSITIVE feedback on Mye28 board. I have been a member for 20 yrs and know most of the folks.
I am being serious about the condition of the bumpers I purchased. If you look at the bumpers I sell they look new compared to your's.
Take this in and let me know your thoughts."

The seller basically sells junk. It would take a metal craftsman many hours to make these damaged bumpers look acceptable. WHY sell these and ship to the US?
Now I have to go through Paypal and dispute this transaction.
The guys from the land down under Robin and Neil - sell quality Euro bumpers. Excellent stuff!
Felipe from Spain sells quality products.

Artem AKA Carma_Cardan DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER

пт, 3 апр. 2020 г. в 01:15, Stormovkin s <stormovka@gmail.com>:
Carma_Cardan

Post by Carma_Cardan »

http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153908

No more business with you.

-- Added 1004, 2020 9:27 PM --

My quote in the very first letter:

"The bumper's in different condition. Eats flat, eats crumpled, eats with small defects."

Here are the extra pictures I gave Paul.

From which he chose what he needed, not forgetting to trade the extra little things.

Again, as a friendly gesture, I attached a whole extra bumper.

And here's the result of good deeds.

Now he's trying to get his money back by ruining the deception.

Paypal, he's already blocked the account.
That's not a good thing to do.

I did not expect that such an advanced forum is inhabited by such greedy lying inadequacies.
LeiseyJr

Post by LeiseyJr »

I’ve been buying Mocca interior parts from Carma_Cardan.

First shipment was mocca door cards and glovebox, they came as described. They were packaged extremely well, he obviously put a lot of time and care. Everything came as described, after receiving plenty of pictures and him being very honest about them.

The second shipment is having issues with the postage. I blame this due to Covid-19. Despite it not being his fault he has been great to work with.

So far Ive had an excellent experience with him. I hope people aren’t scared to do business because some clown (alpinass) saw pictures of lower tier bumpers that were priced accordingly and openly stated as such with pics. Which he then proceeded to buy them and cry like a baby, that they came as described.
alpinass

Post by alpinass »

You spend $1205 USD on mostly junk bumpers. The shipping was over $300 USD. I will have to put another $500-$600 to strip and straighten. I NEVER expected level 10 but not a level 3. Every bumper piece needs metal work - I have junked 4 pieces that were 'beyond' metal repair. I spent 3 hours with a grinder and dermal tool removing rusty studs and bolts.
The guy I use have been doing hot rod metal repair for 30 years. He took one look at most of these pile and shook his head. This was a lesson learned - I always refund a buyer if they are not satisfied with the item (s).
Here are a few pics that I bought from another seller (good used) and some pieces I had straighten and stripped.
Straighten - ready for powder coat or chrome

Will recover - MUCH WORSE things going on in the World today!
cek

Post by cek »

alpinass wrote:I always refund a buyer if they are not satisfied with the item (s).
This is fake news.
cbumga11

Post by cbumga11 »

Purchased a euro bumper from racerits.

It arrived very well packed and was delivered within 4x days via greyhound freight. He was very upfront about condition of bumper and it arrived better than described.

+1 for racerits. Will do business with again.

-Chris