Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread. Post your experiences here.

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Bonsaibacker

Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread. Post your experiences here.

Post by Bonsaibacker »

Had a great transaction with subconsious533. Fair pricing, accurate description and great communication. Thanks!
mnnguy

Post by mnnguy »

Great transaction with bimmerguy2002, shipped out seta harness quickly and received in great condition. Would do business again anytime
MonsterCntye34

Post by MonsterCntye34 »

Just want to shout out Dacianca, fellow enthusiast and seller on EBAY.
Had a great experience buying from him/her. Definitely a seller you may want to save to see what he/she has for sale.
ssf1342

Post by ssf1342 »

Quick & easy transaction experience with SlickDizzy regarding the M30B35 oil filter canister. Thumbs up!
saruma

Post by saruma »

south26

quick responses and answered all of my questions as dumb as some of them were. shipped out on monday, and they just arrived 10 minutes ago. will definitely do business with him again!

thank you, andy!
south26

Post by south26 »

saruma wrote: Apr 29, 2021 4:00 PM south26

quick responses and answered all of my questions as dumb as some of them were. shipped out on monday, and they just arrived 10 minutes ago. will definitely do business with him again!

thank you, andy!

No dumb questions. Good buyer. Happy to sell to again.

Andy
jacobthegoat

Post by jacobthegoat »

Carma_Cardan aka Artem is a reliable and trustworthy seller. Based in St. Petersburg Russia, he can source a lot of unusual / NLA and euro parts that are not common in the US. Shipping was cheap, though it is slow nowadays, it arrived in one piece and packed very well.

He sells a lot of parts on here and I wouldn’t hesitate to reach out and buy some more goodies.

He also provided lots of pictures, details, and a thoughtful postcard.

Would recommend.
slamyy85

Post by slamyy85 »

Trusted seller! My package arrived fast. Take 2-3 weeks to california!
benloveless1

Post by benloveless1 »

Has anyone had any interaction or dealings with @Blackfin? He’s been a member for quite some time but only two posts?
az533

Post by az533 »

@dogabon sold me NOS hood grills and they're perfect
Pawel S

Post by Pawel S »

Do not make any deals with blackhella

I got ripped off by this user for $800. Tried to contact him and never got back to me.
Joey28

Post by Joey28 »

Just came back from buying a set of Style 29s off of member John in VA. Great guy: met me halfway between his place in VA and mine in PA. Friendly and gave me a good deal. Has a beautiful E39 too:-)
Thanks again John!
John in VA

Post by John in VA »

Thank you Joey28. This was a seamless transaction. He even arrived earlier than we'd planned!
the_illermiller

Post by the_illermiller »

Had a great transaction with Boneyard Dynamics in Germany. The parts arrived quickly, securely, and as described!
jyl

Post by jyl »

@Alpineass sold me a recovered and stitched dash, and was very accomodating of my travel schedule in his shipping timing. Dash arrived yesterday, well packaged, and exactly as represented in pictures and our email convo. Very pleased and looking forward to R/R the dash on my E28. Well, actually not looking forward to it, but will be happy when it is done.
jyl

Post by jyl »

Thank you to Mario L for a suspension kit!
Pawel S

Post by Pawel S »

Once again with great sadness I have to say that the deal with blackhella/e28goodies is not satisfactory. I bought a set of euro bumpers in September last year. Last time I got any response I was told the bumpers arrived in NYC but that that's it. It's a mid January and no response, no money back, no bumpers. Not too happy about that. I know Covid makes everything worse but come on??!! I guess the bumpers disappeared in the air along with the money. :evil:
svveetmikko

Post by svveetmikko »

SCAM alert: user Johnbob3352. He responded to my post about WTB bumper but he recommended a "friend" who has one with this email: brandonrich382 @gmail.com. I emailed and he sent me photos of the bumpers from just google search if you look up "e28 bumpers". Please beware. Glad I'm familiar with the images.
524tdAviator

Post by 524tdAviator »

I had a great transaction experience with dogabon in Spain. He sent me a clean set of Euro headlights and grill. I also had a great experience with Mario L. I was going to buy a set of Euro turn signals from him, but he didn't realize until after I sent him the money that he only had just two left sets available, not the left and right. He quickly refunded my money on Paypal. Honest sellers!

What's crazy is from the time that I sent dogabon my money, my Euro headlights arrived in only 7 days from Spain to the West Coast of the USA!
Ordnator

Post by Ordnator »

I have had two great transactions with "Manny E".

Communications were clear, direct and unambiguous.

Packaging was first class, assuring the parts arrived with me undamaged. Shipping was prompt.

I recommend Manny as a "straight shooter" and you can buy with confidence.

I look forward to conducting more business with Manny in the future.

Thank you Manny.

Best regards,

Mick
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter

Post by Shawn D. »

It was great dealing with dogabon for some brand-new Euro front turn signal housings & lenses. Good price, easy transaction, arrived quickly and in good shape!
524tdAviator

Post by 524tdAviator »

I just bought an NLA Euro E28 M5 chin spoiler from bandbrand. It arrived quickly and in perfect shape. :)
habiyar

Post by habiyar »

Bad experience buying from Blackhella. Bought the led headlights, euro turn signals + fog lights and hood hinges from his garage sale post in October. He said he would ship it that weekend but never did and stopped communication right after sending him the money.

Never received a follow up or reply when I asked when he would ship. I disputed the transaction through Paypal and escalated it when I saw he deleted his original sales post which I thought was suspicious. I have received my refund from Paypal and I will not be doing business with him again.
1st 5er

Post by 1st 5er »

habiyar wrote: Dec 06, 2022 9:05 PM Bad experience buying from Blackhella. Bought the led headlights, euro turn signals + fog lights and hood hinges from his garage sale post in October. He said he would ship it that weekend but never did and stopped communication right after sending him the money.

Never received a follow up or reply when I asked when he would ship. I disputed the transaction through Paypal and escalated it when I saw he deleted his original sales post which I thought was suspicious. I have received my refund from Paypal and I will not be doing business with him again.
Saw this after I dropped out of his current FS thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=159403
gaben

Post by gaben »

1st 5er wrote: Dec 06, 2022 10:15 PM
habiyar wrote: Dec 06, 2022 9:05 PM Bad experience buying from Blackhella. Bought the led headlights, euro turn signals + fog lights and hood hinges from his garage sale post in October. He said he would ship it that weekend but never did and stopped communication right after sending him the money.

Saw this after I dropped out of his current FS thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=159403
I’m a little new here but I would assume there is a first come first serve etiquette to transactions. 1st 5er, you had PMed blackhella about lot item #6. I had PMed him as well in the chance that you decided not to purchase it. After you had backed out, I did not receive any word other than the main thread stating it was sold. Being second in line, I thought I would be reached out to. He even confirmed my original PM waiting for a response from the first buyer, I assumed was yourself. What a shame.