Free stuff, but local pickup only..

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Mike W.

Free stuff, but local pickup only..

Post by Mike W. »

Trying to clear out a little bit of my way too much assortment of parts for cars I no longer have, I offer the following which may be of interest to some of you guys. No I don't want to ship anything, IMO it's just not worth that much and shipping this stuff would be a pain.

E28 535is front air dam. Damaged of course, repairable I believe, with as few are left out there. It's got a couple of small holes ground into it from an accident where it got ripped off. Mounting flanges are damaged too, but they're easy to fix. The good thing is it isn't cracked so no weak point. And of course some surface work. The mounting bracket, which is probably a bit tweaked is included.

E12/28 manual seat hinges/adjusters. All 4 from a pair of seats.

E28 power comfort drivers seat. Black leather, last I looked I recall some of the stitching was torn towards the front between the center of the seat bottom and the sides of that seating part, not the vertical part, all on the horizontal. Otherwise no rips or tears. Complete with headrest and armrest. Does not include relay box, I want that for a spare. Repadded to suit my touchy back so it's not an entirely hollow housing with nothing but crushed horsehair. Been in a garage or shed for the past ~20 years.

E12/E28 front and rear windshields. IIRC medium sandblasted, but not severely. Dunno if the front is genuine BMW glass. Rear includes rubber, which is still soft and the lower aluminum trim strip.

I'm in Cloverdale, 95425. I wouldn't mind a twenty for the seat or air dam if you're feeling generous, I did pay $25 for the air dam and probably more for the seat before I redyed it. But stated price is free and I'll honor that. I haven't looked at the seat in 15 years and will make sure my description is accurate before you drive up here, but unless someone has interest I'm not going to drag it out.

camplo

Re: Free stuff, but local pickup only..

Post by camplo »

Hi Mike. Does the front air dam have the fog light mounts? I might take you up on the air damn and windshields. I am down in Gilroy but would be willing to make it out there.
Mike W.

Post by Mike W. »

camplo wrote: Jun 07, 2023 2:09 PM Hi Mike. Does the front air dam have the fog light mounts? I might take you up on the air damn and windshields. I am down in Gilroy but would be willing to make it out there.
Those little blocks? I think it's got 3 out of the 4. I'll try to get out there and take a look.
Mike W.

Post by Mike W. »

camplo wrote: Jun 07, 2023 2:09 PM Hi Mike. Does the front air dam have the fog light mounts? I might take you up on the air damn and windshields. I am down in Gilroy but would be willing to make it out there.
2 out of 4. One side has both, the other has neither.