FS E28 Euro bumpers; shadowline & euro lamps

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Brendan P

FS E28 Euro bumpers; shadowline & euro lamps

Post by Brendan P »

I have an extra set of Euro bumpers for sale; a front & rear set. Both bumpers have been powdercoated in the past at some point.

Sold: F&R bumper set
Sold: Extra rear corner pieces

Still available: Euro headlamp set

Here's what's for sale:

- E28 Euro front bumper set: Includes center, L&R corners, covering parts for joints (new) rubber impact strips (new), center license plate cover mount, clips for mounting impact strips (new). The only major faults I see are that someone in the past might have pulled something with the bumper, so there are some wavy areas on the bottom surface. Upper horizontal surface is nice and flat.

- E28 Euro rear bumper set: Includes center, L&R corners, covering parts for joints, rubber impact strip, mounting brackets. The major flaws I see here is rust on the right corner piece's upper area. A previous owner had powder coated these pieces but never fixed the rust... Not sure why. There are also what seems to be screw holes at the front lower areas of the corner pieces as well. Holes and corrosion noted in photo album.

- Additional E28 Euro rear bumper corners (primed), L&R, brand new. Have never been mounted. You can purchase these as a replacement to the ones for the rear bumper, or keep them as spares. One is still in its protective wrapping and has not been opened yet.

- E28 Euro headlamp set (LHD) with grilles. Not in the best condition and could definitely use a refinishing. All adjustment screws are rotatable. Comes with the Euro wiring harness, pigtails and covers. Reflector material inside the outer housings is beginning to wear away. No major pitting/scratches on the lens surfaces; no cracks as well for both inner and outer lens.

Link to the full album is here.

Overall, I'm looking to get about $1200 for the bumper set, not including the extra corners. Local pick up is definitely preferable as well. If someone is interested, perhaps you can arrange with someone for a delivery to the St. Paddy's day gathering (or until Legends of the Autobahn/Rolex Reunion).

Each bumper corner, I'd like to get what I had paid for them, so about $130 each plus shipping. Hope that's not unreasonable.

Regarding the Euro headlamp assemblies and grilles, I'd like to get what I had paid for them as well, so about $430, plus any shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Brendan P on Apr 30, 2020 2:49 PM, edited 3 times in total.
danix

Re: FS E28 Euro bumpers; shadowline & euro lamps

Post by danix »

Though I'm tempted by these bumpers, I'm going to pass, but I will be driving down to St. Paddys...
Brendan P

Post by Brendan P »

Wish I could make it down there myself, but will be busy finishing up our own project.

Bumper set (F&R) and extra corner pieces are tentatively spoken for.
fl_boii

Post by fl_boii »

are they still available
hefewzn

Post by hefewzn »

Interested in Lights & Grills, still available?