SOLD: BMW RECARO Seats - Black Leather

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
dogabon

SOLD: BMW RECARO Seats - Black Leather

Post by dogabon »

Here I have for sale a set of Rare and original BMW Recaro seats, in black leather. The seats have been fully disassembled and restored, each part have been treated in detail with care.

Almost all parts have the original old leather, and were restored with the best leather products from market to have now a smooth and soft leather. The metallic frames sanded and painted, the foam reinforced and with a new layer above, new elastic webbings...

I know that I forget many details from all works done, but please, you can take look carefully to all detailed pics (I still have more) : https://postimg.cc/gallery/wMdXKd3

Both seats come with the original Recaro adapters to fit the standard guides from e28, e24 and e23. It's really easy to adapt on e21 and e30. I have not included the labels because I don't know the model of the car where the seats will go, but I have scanned and digitalized the original ones and I will provide the design to the new owner.

If you need more information, contact by pm or dogabon@hotmail.com
Worldwide shipping is possible. Paypal fees are not included, Paypal charges the 5%. I only send by Fedex/DHL/UPS and you will receive all over the world in about 5days.
Price: ---

Last bumped by dogabon on Jan 27, 2022 8:13 PM.