SOLD:BMW e28 Euro YELLOW French Headlights+grills+connectors

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
dogabon

SOLD:BMW e28 Euro YELLOW French Headlights+grills+connectors

Post by dogabon »

Rare BMW e28 Euro French Headlights Hella + Original Grills + Euro plug connectors : here we have for sale a complete headlight set from a Euro car, with the rare yellow or french option, H1+H4 Hella headlight assembly, both original grills, right and left.

About the condition, you can check all detailed pics with high resolution and all around. All parts restored doing my best as I always do. The work is the same than in all my headlights sets, that I can explain or show pics from the process. All parts look like new.

-Lenses have no cracks, polished to best reflection and in a very good condition. The back was sanded and painted in the same original colour as you can see. Without dents, not cracked, close to new.
-Chrome rings polished and in perfect condition.
-Frames/gaskets sanded, painted with antirust primer and finished in same black than new ones.
-Grills in perfect condition, both original BMW parts, with inner deflector.
-All new adjusters brackets/clips.
-New stickers
-New bulbs included
-Euro plugs connectors
-New aftermarket kidney grill (option +50$)

Contact by pm or dogabon@hotmail.com
Worldwide shipping is possible. Paypal fees are not included, Paypal charges the 5%. I only send by Fedex/DHL/UPS and you will receive all over the world in about 5days.
Price: $---

Last edited by dogabon on Dec 10, 2021 1:03 PM, edited 2 times in total.
Bryce

Re: FS:BMW e28 Euro YELLOW French Headlights+grills+connectors

Post by Bryce »

Im in!
Bryce

Re: SOLD:BMW e28 Euro YELLOW French Headlights+grills+connectors

Post by Bryce »

This is my third pruchase of Euro lights/grills. The first set was mediocre at best, the second set I bought mostly for parts. Let me tell you about this purchase.

I took a chance buying from Italy with Dogabon. The package arrive much earlier than expected; it was packaged as safe as Fort Knox. I let it sit a few days to avoid dissapointment. Today I opened the box. I carefully dismantled the bubble wrap to find what looks like a brand new set of headlights, lamps and fixtures. Furthermore, the packages for new bulbs were neatly attached. It was incredible, like winning the lottery. Super pleased. I'm sure the rest will be equally impressive just by a quick inspection. I highly recommend Dogabon.

Dogabon, thank you for your excellence in all respect to this order.
Bryce

Re: SOLD:BMW e28 Euro YELLOW French Headlights+grills+connectors

Post by Bryce »

I should clarify the first two orders were from others; the first order was from Canada, the second local to me.