M30 b34 N/A Stock microsquirt help

E28 technical advice asked and given! Troubleshooting, modifications and more.
cprojects

M30 b34 N/A Stock microsquirt help

Post by cprojects »

So long time listener first time caller. Was wondering if anyone had a good stock ignition and VE table?
Currently have ls coils running wasted spark on 3 channels 2 channel batch fire. I can get a idle at like 700-800 at around 40kpa engine shakes a little bit just seeing if anyone would mind me looking at a N/A tune.
turbodan

Re: M30 b34 N/A Stock microsquirt help

Post by turbodan »

What's your AFR look like?
Mike W.

Post by Mike W. »

No help, but I like your first line.
So long time listener first time caller.

It's one I've used before myself. :up:
Ju@n

Post by Ju@n »

Just as a reference :) ignition might work out of the box, but fuel does usually not work like that
cprojects

Post by cprojects »

Ju@n wrote: Sep 23, 2022 10:42 AM Image
Just as a reference :) ignition might work out of the box, but fuel does usually not work like that
Thanks for the maps I’m having a heat soak problem my IAT goes to like 140 at idle at light and goes really lean…. Also after highway trip I’m randomly under low kpa start misfiring almost stuttering before I’m creasing revs clears it out…….

What kind of afr you running
Ju@n

Post by Ju@n »

cprojects wrote: Oct 23, 2022 11:45 PM
Thanks for the maps I’m having a heat soak problem my IAT goes to like 140 at idle at light and goes really lean…. Also after highway trip I’m randomly under low kpa start misfiring almost stuttering before I’m creasing revs clears it out…….

I have the same issue regarding the IAT, it's always gonna happen for me, because the sensor is on top of the valve cover. I'm going to go turbo in a short while, that's why I haven't bothered on relocating it.
As far as AFRs, this is what I used to auto tune the engine.
cprojects

Post by cprojects »

Appreciate the response I’m working on my mat/clt to combat the heat soak after 25 minutes of drive I have to adjust the whole map haha mind if I look at your msq? I’m new to MicroSquirt but I have a turbo waiting to go on I have 440cc injectors in it right now ls coils kinda drivable hahah. I get the heat soak also I’m having this weird voltage pulse in tuner on the gauges I measure at the battery and it solid at the controller solid fuse block solid.

Ju@n wrote: Oct 24, 2022 9:03 AM
cprojects wrote: Oct 23, 2022 11:45 PM

I have the same issue regarding the IAT, it's always gonna happen for me, because the sensor is on top of the valve cover. I'm going to go turbo in a short while, that's why I haven't bothered on relocating it.
As far as AFRs, this is what I used to auto tune the engine.
Ju@n

Post by Ju@n »

Sure!
Here are 2 files, i really don't remember which is the latter :lol:
https://we.tl/t-iXHueuIQ69
cprojects

Post by cprojects »

Keep me updated haha I added a return line tonight I think my injectors are being heat soaked!
Ju@n wrote: Oct 25, 2022 9:27 PM Sure!
Here are 2 files, i really don't remember which is the latter :lol:
https://we.tl/t-iXHueuIQ69