Source for Euro parts????

E28 technical advice asked and given! Troubleshooting, modifications and more.
portlandareae28

Post by portlandareae28 »

My buddy has an '85 m535i, and I need to source some tid bits for him ie; some head light and driving light lenses, left tail light, etc.. Any help is greaatly appreciated.
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

any good dealer can source that stuff. If not support out whores, Brian the parts pimp works at a dealer and he knows how to use the ETK to find the euro parts and will give good prices. Then there is maximillian and other parts dealers that will supply stuff. Try www.stevehaygood.com too, maybe he can get that stuff
fastpat

Post by fastpat »

[QUOTE="portlandareae28"]My buddy has an '85 m535i, and I need to source some tid bits for him ie; some head light and driving light lenses, left tail light, etc.. Any help is greaatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Brian the Parts Pimp has sourced a number of euro-spec parts for me, it's no big deal. He posts and reads this forum.
Steve Haygood

Post by Steve Haygood »

Post what ya need and we'll pitch in to see what we can to help
portlandareae28

well for starters, haven't gotten that deep into it yet, but cosmetically, need left rear tailight (no chrome) high beam lens's one cracked, he would like to go amber if its available, one low beam lens, wiper arms for headlights, driving light lens (2). I will add more as I can find what we are looking for.
portlandareae28

also need the clips to keep the sun shade up. both the clips that go on the shade and the ones attacheed to the roof would be nice to have.