Police blotter

General conversations about BMW E28s and the people who own them.
Karl Grau

Re: Police blotter

Post by Karl Grau »

Hernandez, 36, is facing two felonies...

I wonder if he'll actually do any time in jail? Either way 'ol Andres is going to be picking up trash on the side of the freeway for a long, long, time.
wkohler

Post by wkohler »

There's a lot of damn trash to pick up.
Karl Grau

Post by Karl Grau »

delvin

Post by delvin »

Don't fucks with my fade son!
Panzertank831

Post by Panzertank831 »

Just opened the local news site to check the weather and this pops up..
http://www.wmur.com/news/man-seriously- ... n/38082920
Just a another afternoon as I see it. :roll: somehow relevant as i had to torch and exhaust off while the fuel light was dripping behind me... :shock:
and then there are these wacko's..
http://www.wmur.com/news/former-belknap ... s/38064832
stuartinmn

Post by stuartinmn »

Back to the lighter side of the police blotter...

SCANDIA

JAN. 12

Parking complaint. A resident in the 21000 block of Olinda Trail was cited for having a vehicle parked on the street while it was being plowed. When a deputy contacted the man to explain that he was being cited after previous warnings and that his vehicle could be towed if he didn't move it, the man said: "Whose side are you on, mine or theirs?"

AFTON

DEC. 31

Suspicious activity. A resident in the 12000 block of 15th Street reported that a trail camera had captured an unknown person in her yard. The caller eventually realized that she was the person on the video.

OAKDALE

DEC. 19

Public assist. An officer helped a woman get her pet bird, "Brent," out of a trash can and into its cage in the 4100 block of Gershwin Avenue.
stuartinmn

Post by stuartinmn »

EXCELSIOR

JAN 12

Domestic. A domestic was reported at an apartment on 3rd Avenue. Officers learned that a couple was loudly engaging in sexual intercourse, and found no signs of assault.
EventuallyAyrton
Location: Wherever the E28 happens to be parked- Morrisville, NY

Post by EventuallyAyrton »

This is a brilliant thread
Gustav129

Post by Gustav129 »

I witnessed these kinds of things first hand, usually on standby for the police. Too many times to remember many of the details.
Karl Grau

Post by Karl Grau »

"Discover hidden San Diego" :laugh:

davintosh

Post by davintosh »

From the Sioux Falls Argus 911 Facebook Page:
Police called to McDonald's on W. 41st for group of teens throwing a dead muskrat around.
stuartinmn

Post by stuartinmn »

CORCORAN

JAN. 25

Domestic. Officers responded to a report of a domestic at a home in the 7800 block of Maple Hill Road. A 12-year-old boy was hitting his grandparents in the head with a rock. The boy had calmed down as officers arrived and was told to go to his room for the night.
EventuallyAyrton

Mark 88/M5 Houston

Post by Mark 88/M5 Houston »

:facepalm:

and you deserve this for posting this S___. :brick:
Adam W in MN

Post by Adam W in MN »

He's going to show up in the "people not worth your time to advise" thread soon.
stuartinmn

Post by stuartinmn »

INDEPENDENCE

FEB. 9

Unwanted person. Officers responded to a report from Light of Christ Lutheran Church, 3976 County Line Road SE., of a male who entered the church saying he was being attacked by demons and needed a jug of water to respond. He fled before officers arrived.
davintosh

Post by davintosh »

At least a dozen elite sports cars clocked at 'well over' 100 mph on I-394
The drivers of a dozen or more high-end sports cars were cited for reckless driving Saturday after a state trooper clocked them at more than 110 miles per hour as they zoomed west on Interstate 394, just west of Louisiana Avenue, authorities said.

One state trooper stopped seven of the vehicles as they doubled back and headed east on Hwy. 12 near Wayzata Boulevard (County Road 15), but five others allegedly took "evasive" actions and sped away, said patrol Lt. Tiffani Nielson. The drivers of those five vehicles were later cited when they stopped at a Holiday gas station in Maple Plain.
The makes of the cars included Lamborghinis, a McLaren, a Ferrari, a Maserati and other elite models. The trooper estimated the combined list price of the dozen vehicles that were stopped at more than $2.1 million.

There may have been others in the initial pack who evaded authorities, the lieutenant said.

The 12 drivers who were stopped were all men, ranging in age from mid-20s to mid-50s and owners of the vehicles, Nielson said. They must appear before a judge to answer the misdemeanor charges.
May have been others who evaded authorities? The only question I'd have is how one cop stopped seven of them. :shock: If one stops, everybody else is supposed to take off, aren't they? Pikers.
EventuallyAyrton

davintosh wrote:May have been others who evaded authorities? The only question I'd have is how one cop stopped seven of them. :shock: If one stops, everybody else is supposed to take off, aren't they? Pikers.
If one police officer sees them speed by and calls ahead, an officer up the road can pull out in front of then and swerve back and forth between lanes to stop them from passing. As stupid as these people are, they won't risk damaging their cars to get away from the cops. They also know that the cost of a ticket is far less than the price to pay for evading arrest if they speed away, unlike those other 5. If they get caught, they can be facing some serious charges
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

EventuallyAyrton wrote:
davintosh wrote:May have been others who evaded authorities? The only question I'd have is how one cop stopped seven of them. :shock: If one stops, everybody else is supposed to take off, aren't they? Pikers.
If one police officer sees them speed by and calls ahead, an officer up the road can pull out in front of then and swerve back and forth between lanes to stop them from passing. As stupid as these people are, they won't risk damaging their cars to get away from the cops. They also know that the cost of a ticket is far less than the price to pay for evading arrest if they speed away, unlike those other 5. If they get caught, they can be facing some serious charges
Plus, . . . gasp, it could go in their PERMANENT RECORD!
stuartinmn

Post by stuartinmn »

CHASKA

WEEK OF APRIL 4

Parking complaint. A male reported that a vehicle was blocking his driveway, but called back a short time later to cancel the complaint after realizing that it was his vehicle.

MINNETRISTA

MARCH 27

Missing person. A 56-year-old man was reported missing after leaving a home in Minnetrista and failing to arrive at his destination in Golden Valley. It was determined that he had been arrested.
86GT635

Post by 86GT635 »

All I wanna know is who is the Rorschach guy and why does he have so many pictures of my parents?
Panzertank831

Post by Panzertank831 »

BEDFORD, N.H. —Eight people were arrested Friday night in Bedford after a “riot-like situation” involving people armed with metal pipes, knives and a handgun, police said.
http://www.wmur.com/news/8-arrested-aft ... d/39186314
read the whole article. I think NH wins for worst scum-bags.
davintosh

Post by davintosh »

Panzertank831 wrote:BEDFORD, N.H. —Eight people were arrested Friday night in Bedford after a “riot-like situation” involving people armed with metal pipes, knives and a handgun, police said.
http://www.wmur.com/news/8-arrested-aft ... d/39186314
read the whole article. I think NH wins for worst scum-bags.
How does one feloniously use body armor? :shock: :confused:
Panzertank831

Post by Panzertank831 »

How does one feloniously use body armor? :shock: :confused:[/quote]
Maybe somehow when its used with a loaded handgun in a fight against the police?? Im sure they frown upon that. :roll:
Karl Grau

Post by Karl Grau »

A northern suburb of San Diego:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/new ... ista-jail/

VISTA — A sheriff’s pursuit had a surprise ending when the driver stopped outside the Vista Jail and climbed a fence to get in.

Deputies obliged by closing a gate and arresting him.

Oceanside police started the pursuit shortly before 2 a.m. Tuesday when an officer tried to pull over the driver of a 1993 Nissan sedan for a minor traffic violation on Oceanside Boulevard, police said.

Instead of stopping for a ticket, the driver kept going, ending up in Vista where the pursuit was handed off to deputies on North Melrose Drive, authorities said. The Nissan driver meandered through the city for nearly 20 minutes before heading into the jail parking lot off Melrose, near Hacienda Drive.

He stopped, ran from the car and clambered over a fence into the jail intake area, where prisoners are driven in for booking, a sheriff’s official said.

The 35-year-old man was booked on several counts of resisting and obstructing police.