e28goodies shipping time

General conversations about BMW E28s and the people who own them.
charofire

e28goodies shipping time

Post by charofire »

Can anyone who has ordered from e28goodies lately comment on their shipping time? A couple of years ago I struggled to get any kind of email response, so I didn't order on their site. They have some parts that would be helpful, but not if it takes 2 months to receive. Input appreciated.
Galahad

Re: e28goodies shipping time

Post by Galahad »

My last order was 2ish years ago, ship time was roughly forever. I had to nag the crap out of them through Facebook messenger IIRC
e28Sean

Post by e28Sean »

I ordered from them a couple of years ago as well and it was an overall positive experience. Shipping time was reasonable. That said, some people have had issues, so, YMMV.
sQuirly

Post by sQuirly »

They have always followed thru on the orders I've placed with them. It does take forever in the case of m6x mounts it was something like half a year.
The NICU brake lines was like 3 months
I am on the east coast If that matters
adam_poll

Post by adam_poll »

I ordered a few things from them later in the winter this year and shipping was acceptable into Canada. Probably 2 weeks or so but that is going from memory, they definitely made it in time and did not hold me up. I would check stock with them before ordering if you are concerned, they had what I needed though.