Looking towards St Paddys days in the future

General conversations about BMW E28s and the people who own them.
Mike W.

Looking towards St Paddys days in the future

Post by Mike W. »

Some down in SD complained they barely knew about it, probably mostly non Mye28 people. But we're trying to get an email list together for those who might not live here on Mye28 like some people we might know. Cough, cough.

So if you want email notice about St Paddys day, and possibly other like events, PM me your email addy and I'll add it to the list.

I'm not planning on running it, I'm just the data entry guy, so if notice doesn't go off as planned, it's not my fault.
vinceg101

Re: Looking towards St Paddys days in the future

Post by vinceg101 »

Thanks for doing this Mike. I know the 'other' Mike (the new'ish guy) was taking names and contact email on Saturday for something similar (unless this is part of that?).
I was going to post this on the SoCal Vintage BMW's Facebook pages but procrastinated too long and it didn't make much sense to give people less that 48 hours notice of an event like this since most would have to plan it out.
Anyway, PM'd my email.
Mike W.

Re: Looking towards St Paddys days in the future

Post by Mike W. »

vinceg101 wrote: Mar 23, 2023 7:41 PM Thanks for doing this Mike. I know the 'other' Mike (the new'ish guy) was taking names and contact email on Saturday for something similar (unless this is part of that?).
I was going to post this on the SoCal Vintage BMW's Facebook pages but procrastinated too long and it didn't make much sense to give people less that 48 hours notice of an event like this since most would have to plan it out.
Anyway, PM'd my email.
This is part of that. He seemed uncomfortable transferring and formatting it, which is a piece of cake for me so I volunteered and he forwarded it to me. Piece of cake, penmanship notwithstanding. But... if you are on FB, and I'm not, I don't like the Zuck, and can get some email addys, by all means do, pass them along and I'll add them to the list.