New horizons of old old treasures (cars in bulk)

General conversations about BMW E28s and the people who own them.
Carma_Cardan

New horizons of old old treasures (cars in bulk)

Post by Carma_Cardan »

Hello, dear colleagues.

I live in St. Petersburg, Russia.

For several years I have been successfully selling parts for our cars here.  
I have noticed that the demand for retro classics is only increasing all over the planet.
It's time to take the next step

At the moment I offer my services in search of old BMWs and Mercedes in nearby cities.
I am ready to buy out these cars, and accompany to my post.
Subsequently, if desired, I can complete them with the right parts.  

As a result, we are shipping the completed car to the USA.

The best way to ship in containers. Three cars in each.
Also we can send one car in a container, plus a kit of parts to fill it up.

I'm willing to invest my own actions in finding, purchasing, shipping, and handling all the necessary paperwork.

What do I need it for?

First, I want to find reliable partners, with whom we can develop our common cause internationally.

Secondly, yes, I'm trying to recoup my expenses somehow, and I'm not a stranger to making money.
If you streamline the process, can you make it a win-win?

My ideal partner would be someone running a business. Maybe someone who has their own car service.
Or maybe a youtube channel, with their own show.  

Third.
I make money at the end of the process.
When a part from my "car" is sold at retail price and we split the profit.

When the whole car is restored and sold as a finished project.
And we split the profits from the sale of the car.

And then you can fantasize, any suggestions are brought up for discussion with a perspective.

For people who are willing to communicate with me. And have other general questions.
You can ask them here. I'll try to answer if I can.

For people who have already worked with me and want to be in the front lines,
please write personal letter. Let's start without foreplay. I'll send specific numbers and pictures."

Thank you for your attention

Artem  aka Carma_Cardan  

boring.dim@gmail.com
Mike W.

Re: New horizons of old old treasures (cars in bulk)

Post by Mike W. »

I'm not sure how easy it would be to import cars like that, although the older the easier more than likely. I wish you luck on the endeavor.

It's funny, we/I have a lot of stereotypes about Russia and the former Soviet Union and I'm surprised there are that many older BMWs. I guess it shows how little I know about your country. Regardless, good luck!
Mdreamer

Post by Mdreamer »

It is exciting to see the birth of your endeavor here in real time. Although I am not in position to assist you, I certainly wish you the best!
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter

Post by Shawn D. »

I wish you great success! I would ask Ivo Christov, as he is an expert in this.
stuartinmn

Post by stuartinmn »

Shawn D. wrote: Nov 18, 2021 9:16 AM I wish you great success! I would ask Ivo Christov, as he is an expert in this.
This was the first thing I thought of as well. He posts here from time to time, or you could contact him through his website: https://www.e28.nl/en/ He has experience in exporting cars to the US and elsewhere.
Carma_Cardan

Post by Carma_Cardan »

Mike W. wrote: Nov 13, 2021 3:48 PM I'm not sure how easy it would be to import cars like that, although the older the easier more than likely. I wish you luck on the endeavor.

It's funny, we/I have a lot of stereotypes about Russia and the former Soviet Union and I'm surprised there are that many older BMWs. I guess it shows how little I know about your country. Regardless, good luck!
Older cars, much harder to export overseas. A lot of factors come into play. For example, the age of the car is an important criterion.
And a lot of other little things.

I managed to find among my acquaintances who could advise me on this issue.
And there were also those who were willing to help with the port and freight.

----

The USSR was a large and powerful country, during the Cold War we were strategic adversaries. I was born and grew up in the USSR.
And I am proud of that. Because the best qualities inside me were born there.
Then the Soviet Union self-destructed. It was a tragedy for the Soviet people. From which it still has not emerged.
And the current country is Russia. It belongs to other people. It has a strange flag and people in the leadership.

We need to remember that regardless of the stinking political systems, we are human beings first and foremost.
We are all the same at the source.
Carma_Cardan

Post by Carma_Cardan »

Mdreamer wrote: Nov 16, 2021 6:38 PM It is exciting to see the birth of your endeavor here in real time. Although I am not in position to assist you, I certainly wish you the best!
Thank you, that's good to hear.
I'm trying to grow in the right way.
Carma_Cardan

Post by Carma_Cardan »

Shawn D. wrote: Nov 18, 2021 9:16 AM I wish you great success! I would ask Ivo Christov, as he is an expert in this.
Maybe some experience would have come in handy.
However, St. Petersburg is a port city and there are a lot of local rules and local nuances. But in general, ports are access to the world. =)
Carma_Cardan

Post by Carma_Cardan »

This was the first thing I thought of as well. He posts here from time to time, or you could contact him through his website: https://www.e28.nl/en/ He has experience in exporting cars to the US and elsewhere.
[/quote]

Dutch ports are closer to the United States, it's true.