At the Vintage moved from May to Sep

General conversations about BMW E28s and the people who own them.
Rich in Tupelo

At the Vintage moved from May to Sep

Post by Rich in Tupelo »

Scott sent update to everyone that May dates are cancelled for this year. Moved to around mid Sept. See emails if you had registered for details.

Back to your programming...

These are not the droids you want....
Foonfer

Re: At the Vintage moved from May to Sep

Post by Foonfer »

did he send that to those already registered? Because the website doesn't show any updates as of April 9th... last one is from Jan 22 when they opened it for registration for the May 20-22, 2021 dates...
vinceg101

Post by vinceg101 »

Second hand information (you know how that goes), but I have a screen shot of as email from Scott Sturdy that that new dates are September 16-18.
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter

Post by Shawn D. »

Foonfer wrote: Apr 09, 2021 12:56 AM did he send that to those already registered?
Yes, I got it.
Foonfer

Post by Foonfer »

alright, I saw the post on the Facebook group for the Vintage.

I think it's great! most people should be vaccinated by then, and what can be better than driving in September? (I know, driving in late October) :laugh:
a

Post by a »

Is this at the Zentrum? I got an e-mail from Scott Sturdy about something 5/21/ 21 ? Been jonesing wicked for seeing some e 28ers. Anybody need a navigator/ mechanic? I could pull one of mine out of the woods for a last run. Hmmmn Is Phil Marx gonna show? Adrian + Bill Shawn D Kyle Blue Shadow John. Ted and the Torontonians TCD .
BMWCCA2

Post by BMWCCA2 »

a wrote: Apr 17, 2021 11:27 PM Is this at the Zentrum? I got an e-mail from Scott Sturdy about something 5/21/ 21 ?
Most likely an event at the BMW CCA Foundation next to the Performance Center Facility they're calling the Grand Reopening of the Genesis exhibit. I won't be there since I went to the actual opening weekend. A great exhibit if you get the opportunity to catch it.
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter

Post by Shawn D. »

a, it'd be great to see you! I don't think I'll be at the event on 5/21. BMWCCA2 is correct -- it's at the Foundation.