The Vintage

Buy, sell or trade whole vehicles.
MyManStanley

The Vintage

Post by MyManStanley »

Andy Haynes here.

Some of you know me from this board – and others don’t.

Please help me! Spread the word, please!

I want to help you sell your parts at The Vintage in Hot Springs, NC on Saturday, May 20th….read on…..

I am a longtime BMW owner, most currently a 1988 535i, converted to manual transmission (by me) and an assortment of other masochistic exercises in garage fun. I do all the work myself on it, and it has been a incredible adventure with a LOT of help from you here at mye28!

I also am a small business owner, having recently started a competitor to Bring-A-Trailer and Cars and Bids…. but on a much smaller and more specific scale.

We cater specifically to project cars and parts….not garage queens that the normal working person cannot

The website is ProjectsAndPartsAuctions.com. Copy and paste that into Google, and it will get you there.

I am going to the Vintage in Asheville/Hot Springs, and have registered as a Vendor for Saturday, May 20th.

I will have a significant tent area with all kinds of marketing for the site. This is a huge milestone for me as I need all the help I can get to get this site launched for the betterment of all of us in the car hobby. My tent will be emblazoned with all kinds of signage, and I have invested heavily to try to make a go of this! 

I will have parts on hand that I will be selling there at the event.

If you have some parts that you want to bring with you to the Vintage, I am more than happy to have them at my tent and sell them on your behalf…you would get the full asking price, and I will mark up the part by 5% as a fee to Projects and Parts Auctions (my company).

Let me know if you have anything, and we can meet up Saturday morning at the event.

You can call me (904-832-4612) beforehand to make arrangements, when you are there, or just find the Projects and Parts Auctions tent!

Thanks in advance – and I look forward to seeing you there!

Andy Haynes