Help please.

Buy, sell or trade whole vehicles.
MyManStanley

Help please.

Post by MyManStanley »

Andy Haynes here.

Some of you know me from this board – and others don’t.

Please help me! Spread the word, please!

I want to help you sell your parts at The Vintage in Hot Springs, NC on Saturday, May 20th….read on…..

I am a longtime BMW owner, most currently a 1988 535i, converted to manual transmission (by me) and an assortment of other masochistic exercises in garage fun. I do all the work myself on it, and it has been a incredible adventure with a LOT of help from you here at mye28!

I also am a small business owner, having recently started a competitor to Bring-A-Trailer and Cars and Bids…. but on a much smaller and more specific scale.

We cater specifically to project cars and parts….not garage queens that the normal working person cannot afford!

ProjectsAndPartsAuctions.com.

I am going to the Vintage in Asheville/Hot Springs, and have registered as a Vendor for Saturday, May 20th.  

I will have a significant tent area with all kinds of marketing for the site. This is a huge milestone for me as I need all the help I can get to get this site launched for the betterment of all of us in the car hobby.  My tent will be emblazoned with all kinds of signage, and I have invested heavily to try to make a go of this! 

I will have parts on hand that I will be selling there at the event.

If you have some parts that you want to bring with you to the Vintage, I am more than happy to have them at my tent and sell them on your behalf…you would get the full asking price, and I will mark up the part by 5% as a fee to Projects and Parts Auctions (my company).

Let me know if you have anything, and we can meet up Saturday morning at the event.  

You can call me (904-832-4612) beforehand to make arrangements, when you are there, or just find the Projects and Parts Auctions tent!

Copy and paste into Google: ProjectsAndPartsAuctions.com. For some reason, the linking is not working within this Forum.

Thanks in advance – and I look forward to seeing you there!

Andy Haynes