WTB ; fair to driver condition e28 m5

Buy, sell or trade whole vehicles.
TamperedWith

WTB ; fair to driver condition e28 m5

Post by TamperedWith »

Hello all! Wanted to put a post out to see if anyone had thoughts of selling their e28 m5, looking for anything between fair to driver condition and high mileage is fine. Small mechanical fixes would be okay, same with interior. Mainly looking for a car with mostly original paint and no rust! Post photos or send me a PM if you think you have something you’d sell! Budget will depend on condition of the car. Thank you!
kojo96

Re: WTB ; fair to driver condition e28 m5

Post by kojo96 »

TamperedWith wrote: Jun 03, 2022 5:23 PM Hello all! Wanted to put a post out to see if anyone had thoughts of selling their e28 m5, looking for anything between fair to driver condition and high mileage is fine. Small mechanical fixes would be okay, same with interior. Mainly looking for a car with mostly original paint and no rust! Post photos or send me a PM if you think you have something you’d sell! Budget will depend on condition of the car. Thank you!
Shoot me a PM, there's a 88 M5 locally to me that's for sale and not advertised. Original owner car, 220k miles and good service history. Located in Bay Area of N CA.
TamperedWith

Re: WTB ; fair to driver condition e28 m5

Post by TamperedWith »

kojo96 wrote: Jun 03, 2022 7:00 PM
TamperedWith wrote: Jun 03, 2022 5:23 PM Hello all! Wanted to put a post out to see if anyone had thoughts of selling their e28 m5, looking for anything between fair to driver condition and high mileage is fine. Small mechanical fixes would be okay, same with interior. Mainly looking for a car with mostly original paint and no rust! Post photos or send me a PM if you think you have something you’d sell! Budget will depend on condition of the car. Thank you!
Shoot me a PM, there's a 88 M5 locally to me that's for sale and not advertised. Original owner car, 220k miles and good service history. Located in Bay Area of N CA.

Pm incoming!