danielpouch

FS: 1987 535i (Oregon)

Post by danielpouch »

For Sale - at reduced price:

1987 BMW 535i/A
Alpine White / Pacific Blue
207k miles
3.25 LSD
Completely stock and unmolested - besides 16" Style 5's (stock 535i wheels = metric tires = death)

Owned by an older family friend, this car was well taken care of by it's two previous owners and recently refreshed by myself.
The car is not perfect - but not far from it.

The automatic transmission has recently been serviced and shifts very well. A limited slip differential and healthy M30 engine helps make up for the lack of a 5 speed. It drives straight and it drives well. Drove it from Eugene to Portland with ease. The shocks and control arms are original and could benefit from a replacement. The wheels are very nice, tires have less than 1000 miles on them. An Optima RedTop battery is installed.

The single stage, original alpine white paint job is worn with pride. A few minor scratches and dents here and there but overall impressive for 35 year old car.

The interior is in excellent condition. Seats/door cards/carpet/plastics etc are well preserved. The dash is cracked. The instrument cluster and OBC work perfectly. The stock radio does not produce sound but is still being figured out, hopefully working by the end of the week. There is a badass car phone installed from the 90s, that still turns on and makes noises when you press the buttons - what else could one want? The factory toolkit is complete and unharmed.

Every body panel shares a matching VIN, that VIN can be seen in the photos. A minor front end collision in the 90's caused for a replacement of the valance, and for some reason an early 528e unit was used. The title is clean and insurance was not involved. The car has faint views of surface rust in a few
spots. I cannot call it "rust free" but it is very close. The hood padding in the engine bay is going bad and could be removed if preferred.

LOCATED IN NORTHEAST PORTLAND OREGON

I am asking $7900 for this car, or best offer. I am willing to ship if interested.

If you are interested and want to know more about the car, do not hesitate to call or text at 50three-5four5-nine462

portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/portland-1987-bmw-535i-e28/7358210310.html

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dy1UKDhHHxTZ85zR6
danielpouch

Re: FS: 1987 535i (Oregon)

Post by danielpouch »

SOLD
LarryM

Re: FS: 1987 535i (Oregon)

Post by LarryM »

Congrats. Hope it went to a good home; it looked like a nice car.