FS: PART CAR 1985 535i 5 speed manual

Buy, sell or trade whole vehicles.
severalmilk3

FS: PART CAR 1985 535i 5 speed manual

Post by severalmilk3 »

For sale 1985 535i parts car. Was zinno on llama. Car is salvaged, was backed into in the front and messed up the hood and front clip. Also all gas lines were shot from being california car and started to smell like gas, and suspension was all worn out. Parked it about 4 years ago and took off some parts but went back to school and didn't get around to it. It has been on jack stands since August 2017.

5 speed manual, all parts are there for a swap. driveshaft was replaced with a remanufactured one during my ownership. pedals, shifter linkage, crossmember, clutch flywheel all there.

Has what I believe is a LSD, 3.46? (either that or 3.64) I believe. looked it up on a vin decoder once but can't find anything on options now. Has a white S on the diff, it's in one of the pictures.

have door cards, headlights and tailights.

no suspension, exhaust, front seats, cluster, ecu, various interior parts.

I believe it has a 265/6 getrag based on the year. Also took a picture looks like the bell housing is removeable.

Have a title I can sign over to you.

Asking $350obo

Needs to be picked up in Redlands, CA. does not roll. have some furniture dollies can lower it on and possibly roll it.

Sold
Last edited by severalmilk3 on Apr 13, 2021 8:33 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Twinscr3wed

Re: FS: PART CAR 1985 535i 5 speed manual

Post by Twinscr3wed »

Very Interested. Please pm me so we can arrange something.
Bigzeem

Post by Bigzeem »

Do you still have trans, driveshift pedals etc for a manual swap?
Mike W.

Post by Mike W. »

That's a giveaway price, I'd say GLWS except you're going to be beating buyers away. Kudos to you for selling it here and not having it towed off to a yard.