FS 1988 Super Eta auto

Buy, sell or trade whole vehicles.
G28I

FS 1988 Super Eta auto

Post by G28I »

I bought this car as a parts car with little more than a glance and a call to AAA. Her name is S8ta (Sighta)Turns out she has decent life in her, and I would much rather her live on then part out. (This will be the story for all my cars unfortunately!) so here’s details, it lived it’s whole life in Southern California, Cirrusblau metallic on tan cloth comforts. Auto with a clean title and 139kmi. Everything is there and working accept the auto trans. Not sure why, but the po’s mechanic used some harbor freight hose clamps and has the trans cooler lines rigged. Needless to say, the P.O. drove it until it wasn’t moving. I’ve changed the fluid on the trans and it will just barely get itself to a crawl. You need lots of patience to get it to 55mph on flat ground. So trans is shot. The cluster, seats, even the ac are there and working. Registered as a non-operation so even DMV should be easy. Ive filled in a few blanks with small items as I currently have a hoard of parts available. For S8ta, if the interested buyer is looking to save her, I have a manual eta set up that could be part of the deal. I have some pictures currently and can explain all I know of her. She has made a few Starbucks runs but the trans is beyond any reasonable fix. Has the factory premium stereo still intact, even a working factory antenna and a clean tool kit. S8ta is in Victorville currently. Text me for pictures at (818)919-1905