Rescued 524TD

Finally, a home for all you 524td oil burners out there.
gadget73

Re: Rescued 524TD

Post by gadget73 »

you're out of my realm of knowledge unfortunately. Beyond knowing an intercooler would be a good idea, the specifics of which one and how to plumb it in is lost on me. I was actually thinking maybe if I could get an air to water cooler to sit where the stock crossover pipe is, that would be ideal. Ultimately I'd want it to look like it came from the factory rather than some plumber's nightmare.
Robbum04

Post by Robbum04 »

Welp, haven’t updated in a while.
The cylinder head (RIP) decided it had enough of my HX35 and cracked a chunk out between the valves and fell in the cylinder. Every chamber was cracked between valves.
Now, it’s getting a new heart transplant with a Chevy 383, Sniper fuel injection and attached to a Muncie 4 speed. 😆
Need to clean out my garage of spare M21 parts.
Will sell injection pump but give the rest away. Just pay shipping if anyone needs anything. Contact me at +12095813585
Will update with pictures soon.

resolution of my phone
Beryy2

Post by Beryy2 »

Robbum04 wrote: Jul 21, 2021 10:44 PM Welp, haven’t updated in a while.
The cylinder head (RIP) decided it had enough of my HX35 and cracked a chunk out between the valves and fell in the cylinder. Every chamber was cracked between valves.
Now, it’s getting a new heart transplant with a Chevy 383, Sniper fuel injection and attached to a Muncie 4 speed. 😆
Need to clean out my garage of spare M21 parts.
Will sell injection pump but give the rest away. Just pay shipping if anyone needs anything. Contact me at +12095813585
Will update with pictures soon.

employee monitoring software
resolution of my phone
looks decent